My sister.

Sender: Bella Swan

Lily, I miss you so much, How is mum, how is the sun, ohh I miss that, but what can I do ae?

Life here is amazing, Edward, yes I am well aware that you cannot stand him, but I promise you, him leaving me was to protect me. Would you not do the same to protect the one you love?

Jacob, was talking about you the other day, SHowed him a picture, says he can't believe how much you have grown up, you wouldn't believe how much hes grown up either. It's incredible how much time changes isn't it.

I realised something, showing him the picture of you, that it is two years old, a lot happens in two years, It's been to long, I miss you ever so much.

You should have to come up and visit, or is it down? I have no idea.

You were always one for the greenery,

Dad sends his love.

xoxo Bella.

I sighed, not bothering to reply straight away, I loved Bella, after all she was my sister, not that anyone could tell, we were after all completely different.

Bella was pale, with dark features, she couldn't throw a ball straight to save her life, and though everyone claimed she cared to much about people, really she was selfish, and made stupid decisions.

Okay, so hadn't always thought of her like that, not until recently, she use to be my role model, my everything. Mum, was never much of a role model, it had come to be that Bella was my mother, and my mother my sister. It was pretty out of wack.

My new perception on my sister however, was because of the way I knew she had hurt Jacob, I loved Jacob, atleast I had growing up, he was so funny, and being with him so simple.

I still remember the email, that made me so mad, It had been months of,

Life, is so hard right now, I miss Edward more with every passing day, like my soul has been ripped out.

Like my heart carrys the burden of a dead mans heart. She was so dramatic.

then the emails changed too, Jacobs making everything better.

Jacob had been helping my sister out so much, being there for her, at the drop of a hat, and she had started to fall for him, she never straight out said it, still trying to hold on to the fact that one day her prince charming, Edward would come running back.

and then he did.

Sender: Bella Swan

Lily, everything is good now, Edwards back, I love him so much, when I saw him again for the first time, since he left, everything just fell back into place. My heart is no longer broken, but Jacobs is. The night I left, He almost kissed me, and before he did he said something "Koo cloak lay" It means, stay with me forever, and I wish I could, to make him happy, But I love Edward so much more.

Lily, he begged me not to leave, but you understand that I had too, I felt so bad, because Jacob, had done so much for me, but life doesn't work out, that simply now does it?

xx from you terrible sister, Bella

I had cried when I saw that, Jacob did not deserve that, I hadn't bothered to reply for a long time, she sent me multiple emails, I ignored those too, How could Bella, be so cruel, because Jacob would never hurt her, and that stupid oh so perfect control freak, has hurt her multiple times.

Back to the first email, I had just got off the phone to Charlie, and I was coming to stay in forks,

Because my oh so charming mother, had decided to go on some crazy over seas trip with phill. He was trying out for a team in I have no idea where, they told me, but I don't exactly have a perfect memory.

I think it's something to do, with the fact that I didn't deal with things,

Instead I made A habbit of pushing them into a box in my head, that I wouldn't go near, So I didn't have to remember.

I got so good at it,

that I ended up forgetting a lot of things.

anyways, back to the whole forks thing, I was leaving in a week, packing up and leaving, I was suppose to be staying here with my grand parents, I loved them to bits, but who really wants to be stuck in

a house that smells like cat litter, and with a huge lack of technology.

Sender: Lily Swan.

Your right I DO HATE Edward, and I don't care why he did it, it still stands that he hurt you, which in turn hurt Jacob, so sorry, but thats not going to change, the way I feel about him.

You were showing Jake my pictures? oh please don't say you still carry around that horrible one from after the soccer game, how could he even tell if I'd grown up or not, I'm completely covered in mud!!

The suns great by the way, finished perfecting my gourgeous tan you jelous?

Did daddy not tell you? must be his old age ae =P

I'm moving to forks, In a week, not sure how long I'm staying yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing a healthy green field of grass

xx Lily.