Wolfs Cry

"I'm gonna make Bella realise she loves you Jake, I Promise." I squeezed his hand.

"Be nice to have you on the team." He laughed slapping his knees he stood up, "Common"

I smiled at him, but I think It looked more like a grimance. I guess I wasn't that good of an actor.

We walked the streets, laughing about stupid things we did when we were kids, like the time Charlie took us fishing, and when ever Charlie caught one I would throw it into the water again, so when Charlie turned around all his fish were gone and he spent ten minutes searching the boat for the missing fish.

I couldn't believe Jacob remembered that.

I had this huge temptation to hold his hand, everytime it brushed past mine.

My mind started playing tricks on me, If you don't hold his hand, Bella will die.

If you don't hold it, Charlie will die too, It was a stupid game I use to play when I was a kid, so that I always did what I wanted, like sneaking out, and things. Once I had snuk out and Renee had found me at four in the morning climbing in my window, when I told her I only snuk out to save her life she grounded me for six weeks.

Since then however, my subconcious mind played the game on its own will, making death threats everytime I didn't do something I wanted to do.

I knew it wasn't real, infact it was really stupid.

I managed not to hold his hand, Somehow amazingly I managed to with stand.

though his warm russet hand looked so tempting, I wounder what his fingers would feel like entwined with mine, a perfect fit?

Lily stop it. I warned myself, why must I love him so? It was so stupid.

"Lily, earth to Lily?" Jacob was standing infront of me, with an amused grin on his face, I looked up at him.

"Err yeahh, did you say something?" I blushed, he found me amusing, joy.

"Yeah, I said do you want to go get something to eat?" He paced his words slowly, like he was talking to an idiot.

I Punched his arm, he just laughed grinning.

"Yeah, can we eat at like a beach or something?" I asked, I hadn't had dinner on a beach since moving to fawks.

"Sounds good, back to the Jake mobile!" He held out his muscular arms like areoplane wings and zoomed around for a bit I shook my head laughing, he wasn't as grown up as I thought!

Next second hes got me in his arms and hes lifting me to sit on his shoulders, I squeeled and held on to his head.

He took off spinning around, Screaming half scared of falling or hurting him half amused. "Jake, I'll break you."

Jake roared with laughter, "You'll find I'm not so breakable bells." He laughed.

I stopped laughing, And squirmed, "You can put me down now." I hissed.

Jake didn't make and moves of letting me go. "Whats wrong?"

"I dunno, why don't you ask Bella." I snapped.

Right now was one of those moments, that you should be storming away, in a mad angry huff, But I was stuck on his damn shoulders.

"Why would I ask Bella?"

When I didn't reply hel pulled me off his shoulders. and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Lily." He whispered.

"I can't be Bella Jake." I said looking away from him,

Jake laughed, "Lils I never asked you to be, Bella, I only want you to be Lily."