Never run.

We walked upstairs, well sorta ran cause the rain just got way heavier.

Unlocking the door, I stepped inside and the warmth was overcoming, I breathed a sigh of relief and shook my long blonde curls free of some of the rain water.

Jake was standing beside me soaked.

"Jake, do you want to borrow something dry?"

Jake laughed at that, "Lils, I don't think I'd fit any of your tiny things."

I blushed, "I meant Charlies stuff."

"Oh, nah I'll dry in a minute, you go have a shower, I'll make you something to eat."

"HAha no way am I leaving you alone in Charlies Kitchen."

Jake grinned at that, remmebering the other night when he had attempted to cook.

"Bells has left overs in the fridge, I was just gonna get out some of that." he laughed, punching my shoulder softly.

Frozen to the bone, I nodded and ran upstairs to the shower.

*****

I walked down the stairs, in a tight singlet and fat pants, my hair tyed in a bun at the top of my head.

I would have done something a little better, if I hadn't been thinking of all the time I could have been with Jake.

The kitchen smelt amazing.

"Mhhhhhmmm, what is that?" I smilled as the aromas fulled the air.

"It's Bellas Version of Butter Chicken." Jake laughed at my expression and sat a plate down for me, pulling me out a chair, now that was cute!

He sat down at the otherside of me, thats when I realised just how much was on my plate,

"Uhh, Jake, this is enough to feed an army." I laughed at the fact he had assumed I could eat this much.

"Sorry, Forget your normal." He said through a mouthful of chicken.

"Normal! I'm not normal,"

"Prove it!" Jake laughed through another mouthful, pointing his fork at my plate, I rolled my eyes, took a deep breath and dug in.

Luckily I HAD my Fat pants on.

I raced Jake, feeling fuller and fuller with every mouthful.

Jake was laughing in amusement as I tried to keep up, I knew I had sauce all around my face, but I was a very competitive person. I was determined to win the unspoken compitision.

Jake shoveled huge ammounts into his mouth, swallowing without even chewing.

"Show off!" I snapped through a mouthful, the contents on my plate weren't even half gone when Jake finsihed.

I slammed my fork down in a huff, I can't believe I had lost, even though it would have been impossible to beat Jake.

I bet even the fattest guy at my school couldn't have beaten Jake.

"You know Jake you may have huge muscles now, but you keep going like that and your gonna be obesse by your mid thirties."

Jake roared with laughter, "Geez Lils, I burn it off as fast as I eat it."

I raised my eyebrows, "I don't think anyone could burn fat that fast."

I laughed standing up, and taking both his empty plate, and my pretty full plate over to scrape and wash.

Jake stood next to me, a tea towel in his hands, It litteraly hurt, to be this close to Jake yet so far away.

"Is Bells or Charlie coming home any time soon." I asked Jake.