Rowers eyes

Yus, I had P.e, this subject I was looking forward too, Evans ran up to me, "What subject you got now?" I asked, hoping he would be with me, "P.e, you?"

"Same here!" I smiled, now I knew one person in my class, this wasn't too bad for a first day,

"Sorry about getting you in trouble, I still can't belive you said that out loud."

I laughed, "Was that what you were saying then?"

Evan shook his head, "No, I said that the author was Matty Biggs."

"Oh."

"So, saw you with Rower, you like him?" Evan asked, weird, why would he assume I liked a guy I had met for two seconds? Even weirder was the fact he cared.

"Umm, no I don't know the guy."

"Doesn't stop most the girls here, even some of the seniors." He laughed as we parted ways into the changing rooms.

So Rower was a womaniser? Wasn't he just the coolest kid on the block.

"Your that Swan girl?" A tall girl asked, she looked like the type that would be a model, with jet black hair, and Ice blue eyes.

"Yeah, that would be me, It's Lily."

"Winter." She smiled at me, Winter, that was such a cool name, and Kindof perfect for this frozen town.

She introduced me to her friends, Emmily and Jade, they seemed like the popular type, with so much confidence and pretty well manicured appearances, yet at the same to sporty looking.

Just my type, score!

Turns out they were all friends with Evan and the boy from my English class, Brandon.

Emmily paired with Evan, Brandon with Jade leaving me with Winter.

It was volley ball today, this was amusing I didn't know why such a cold town would practise a summer sport.

Winter was just as sporty as I had expected and we won nearly all of our games.

"I heared you insulted Mr snooze's wife." Winter laughed.

I grinned, "Yeah, it was an accident."

"Still your a bloody Legend." She laughed as she hit a spin Ball over the net.

"Rowers in your class you know, well when he's in class. He is such a babe. Emmilys been in love with him since 3rd grade. He doesn't really talk to new kids though."

"Weird cause I was pretty sure he had talked to me, and said see you in detention.." I laughed hitting the ball back over the net.

Winter squeeled and grabbed my hands, "No way! Wow, detention on your first day, I have a feeling we are gonna get along just fine! You have to tell me everything that happens, I'll give you my number after class. You can sit with us at lunch."

I grinned perfect, first day and I already was in the 'In crowd.'

*****

Detention was well, more exciting then any Detention had the right to be.

I did my best to be late, everyone knows you can never go to detention early.

aparently at this school no one knows that rule, because the class room was already full of detained students, and Rower with his airforces on the desk had saved me a seat.

The teacher glared at me as I made my way over to Rower, I smiled at Mr Snooze and waved. "Nice to see you too sir."

Rower snorted as I sat down beside him.

"You know Lily you really have to be more careful, or your gonna get expelled on your first day." He laughed.

I grinned back at him, "well thats the plan ain't it."

He looked at me from the corner of his eye and smiled. Though didn't reply.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket as it vibed.

Sender: Winter

Hows Detention, hows ROWER !! ahha

I grinned and quickly replyed,

Sender: Lily

We have said like three words to each other, chill I'll tell you at lunch :)

Rower was stairing at me, "Your not the Gem you aunt said you were."

He grinned, "And your not the good little chiefs daughter you should be."

I stuck my tongue out, at him, he returned the gesture and laughed.

Mr Snooze towered above us.

"Think Detentions funny do you?"

"Yes sir, I mean no- no Sir." I stuttered, mentaly hitting myself.

He raised his eyebrows but turned and walked back to his desk.

"Sir? Sir?" Rower mocked.

"Shut up trying to not get expelled remember!