Blood eyes.

A scream errupted from my lips, a piercing, terrified scream.

Because there before me, was the lady, the cold pale lady from my dreams.

"Helo, sweet heart, did you miss me?" She snarled, walking closer, my legs didn't want to move, but some how, i managed to edge slowly backwards holding my hands infront of  me, in mad hope it would serve as some protection.

The lady followed me, her hair was bright red, and so were her eyes, her eyes, they looked like blood.

"Its Just a dream, Just a dream." I whispered to myself, closing my eyes, in hope that when I opened them I would be asleep.

"Ohh, Little Iddy Biddy Princess scared, wolf boy and your little vampire palls not here to look after you?" She laughed throwing her head back.

"What, What- What wolf boy, there is no-no such th-thing as Vampires." I stuttered. my voice shaking violently.

The lady narrowed her blood red eyes, "Ohhh they didn't tell you? poor munchkin." she hissed

What was she on about, she was crazy, warewolves, and Vampires, I wasn't seven she didn't seriously expect me to believe that, did she?

But then again, he wasn't exactly Human, and I wasn't waking up.

She came closer and closer, she started circling me, hissing in my ear.

"I want to kill you, But don't worry, I'll make it hurt as much as possible."

She roared with laughter.

I turned, The only thing I could do, was to run.

I stumbled and tripped over the over growth, with no idea as to where I was running, I turned the corner panting, I couldn't hear her behind me so maybe, maybe I had out ran her.

I turned to check, and gave a sigh of relief, nothing, she wasn't there.

I must have imagined it, been so worked up I had imagined it.

Wow, my imagination had gotten good.

I laughed and slowed my run to an aimless walk.

Turning the next bend how ever, my breath caught in my throat, she was leaning against a tree.

Inspecting her nails.

She looked up at me and grinned.

"You didn't seriously think you could out run  me did you?"

She pounced, literaly flew through the air, knocking the wind from my lungs.

"I-I'm a black belt in Kara-" I started trying to sound threatning despite me shaking voice.

She just chuckled, "I doubt you would be any match for me."

And she gently rubbed her nail across my cheek.

I squeeled in pain.

as blood squirted out of the cut she had made,

She howled with laughter, "damn you smell so good, lucky I'm a lot stronger then before."

But she was talking to herself.

Not me.

I spat at her, it was the only thing I could think of, she turned back to me, furious.

She brought her face so close to mine, Her breath all over my face.

I spat again, hitting her right in the face.  "I'm not scared of you." I finaly hissed at her.

"T-hats a-a Ch-change miss st-stu-stutter pan-an-ants." She roared with laughter, and slammed her knee into my chest, both of them crushing into me, so I couldn't breathe.

She laughed as blackness began to overcome me.

"NightyNight!" She laughed roaring with laughter. But behind it I swore I heared, a wolfs cry.

***

I was lying on the grass, just outside the forest when I woke up. It must have been a dream, I mean I wasn't even in the forest, I hadn't even gone in.

Wow that was somme crazy ass dream, I thought to myself.

I Looked up at the forest, but something was blocking my way, I looked up to see this somethings face.

"Rower? What are you doing here?"

"That, Lily, is a very long story." He smiled lifting me off my feet..

Authors note.

What do you guys think?

What about Rower? why is he there.

?? xx