Alpha Beta

The tiny wolf, was adorable, I picked it up and it licked my face.

He looked exactly like Jake only tiny. It hurt, to say the least. Why was he doing this to me. Had he not hurt me enough.

If it had been a stuffed toy, I would have sent him straight back to Jake. But this tiny dog, I couldn’t send him back.

“You can be Alpha.” I told him hugging him into my chest.

Charlie wouldn’t be very happy, but that didn’t bother me much.

Just as I was putting Alpha down on the floor, Edward walked in, and for someone that couldn’t sleep he sure looked tired.

“I brought you, puppy food.” He smiled at me.

“Alice?” I asked, he nodded and I laughed.

“How you holding up?” He questioned looking like he actually cared about my answer, “I have, been better.” I sighed. Laughing.

He pulled an two old bowls from the cupboard, filling one with water and the other with Alphas food.

When Bella walked down the stairs, grinning when she saw her boyfriend standing in our kitchen.

“Hey babe” She smiled walking over to him, he wrapped her in his arms, she raised her head to kiss him giggling as he slid his hands down her back.

Fire seemed to rip through me, I did not need to watch this. It hurt, so badly.

I rolled my eyes and stood up from the table.

I went to bed early that night, I don’t know why, I guess I just couldn’t bare to be awake.

I woke up, the sun shinning through my windows, a bright sun, like the ones I use to get in phoenix. I rolled over, surprised when I realised I wasn’t alone. Jake smiled at me pulling me into him, and kissing my head. “Morning Beautiful” He mumbled into my hair. I pressed  up against his warmth, My Jacob, my Jacob. “I missed you.” I whispered kissing his lips and I was climbing ontop of him still kissing, I felt something hard pressing into my thigh only then did I realise we were naked, and we were about to make love.

I forced myself awake, what the hell was that! That was so messed up! Angrily I got out of bed, out of my pyjamas into tight leggings, a bright pink lace bra, pulling on a leather jacket and bright pink heels. Yes It was Sluty and yes I did  not care. I wasn’t promised to anyone.

In your face JAKE I am a free woman.

Winter picked me up in her car, we drove over to some club in town, she knew the bouncers and knew she could get us in.

We sat at the bar, taking back shots to loosen up, A tall dark man sat beside me, in leather and you could tell he was ripped under his clothes, he was undoubtedly beautiful. “Can I buy you a drink?” He smiled at me, putting a massive hand on my knee. “I suppose so.” I said flirtatiously.

After, our drinks he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor, I had never dirty danced before but somehow, I was good at it. We danced close, as he pulled me into him, and then before I knew it, it was a different guy, and then another, every single time I blinked I seemed to be with a new man, we took shots, drank mixed drinks and partied the whole night, Winter had been with me for most of it.

But she was gone now, and I was taking shots, with a younger guy, closer to my age, then the others, yet old enough to not need a fake i.d.

“My names Chris.” He smiled at me, he wasn’t handsome, no he was hot, amazingly hot, the type of guy you would find in a porn magazine.   

We talked for a long time, he kept buying me drinks too, I was becoming more, and more drunk by the second.

Each time he brought me a drink, his hand moved further up my leg, until he was almost touching...

“Are you here alone?” I asked feeling uncomfortable, I tried to change the subject.

“No, I’m with you, and lets go somewhere private.”

I didn’t want, to, and I think he realised my apprehension. He grabbed my wrist, I tried to pull away but he was amazingly strong. He pulled me through the club, out the door and onto the street.

He pulled me into an Alley and I couldn’t escape, I was crying begging him to just leave me alone, He wouldn’t, I was stupid for coming here, for wearing this.

I knew what he was going to do, I closed my eyes as he slammed me against the wall.

“Please don’t” I whispered tears rolling down my cheeks, “Plea-”

“shut up!” he growled.

Unzipping my jacket.

I let out a cry of anguish closing my eyes, and then Chris went flying off me and into the wall.  

I opened my eyes, and there he was, towering over Chris, Never had I been more thankful to see him.

He kicked Chris in the gut before pulling Chris to his feet, and slamming him against the wall.

“You, ever come near her again, You ever touch her! I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU NEVER TOUCH A GIRL AGAIN!” He screamed holding his jacket in his hand.

Chris whimpered. “Yes, I promise.” Holding his hands up in surrender.

He threw him out of the alley and into the street. Where he lay sprawled on the ground.

“are you okay?” He whispered,  coming slowly over to me. His eyes inspecting every inch of me.

I burst into tears, as he pulled me into his chest, “It’s alright Lils, It’s okay.”

“I love you, Rower.” I sobbed and I could feel myself shaking so uncontrollably.

We were sitting in his car, looking over the waterfront.

I rested my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me pulling me closer.

“Why are you doing this? Lily?” He mumbled into my hair kissing my head.

“Be-Because I don’t want to feel anymore.” I said avoiding his eye contact.

“Lily, Jake doesn’t deserve your tears, your attention or for you to act that way.” Rower whispered he pulled me onto his lap so he could wrap both his arms around me.

“You deserve the best Lily, and only the best.”

We stayed there, for hours, before he took me home, he helped me sneak back in, though I think Edward was probably there, and just wasn’t telling Bella, I would thank him for keeping me out of trouble later.

Rower took me to my room, helped me out of my clothes, I was too much of a crying mess to do it myself.

He pulled one of the massive shirts, I had in my drawers over my head, and helped me into it, he didn’t realise it was Jakes shirt.

HE tucked me into bed, and kissed my head, before he left.

He probably would have stayed, but I think he knew, right now I just needed to be alone.

I began crying again, and Alpha Jumped onto my bed, Licked all my tears until I stopped crying and then lay down beside me, snuggling into me.

I fell into a restless sleep after that.

Where I would be kissing Rower, and then he would turn into Jake, and back and forth, back and forth.

I knew what my subconscious was telling me, I had to make a choice,

Between Jake and Rower

Between the good and the bad

The right and the wrong.

The only problem was, which was which?

Who was my Alpha and who was my Beta?