Scared

Bella was home when Jake brought me inside, Edward was there too.

Bella stood up looking furious.

I had never seen Bella furious it amused me.

"What did you get on his bike for!"

"I needed a ride." I shurgged. Looking straight at her, trying to seem intimidating.

"Edward offered you a ride!" She snapped glowering at me.

"Yeah, so I'm not allowed to play baseball with you, but I'm allowed to ride with you guys?"

Bella looked infuriated, like I was being childish, I guess I was not that I cared really.

"Lily, your Kidding! Thats what this is all about? If your mad at me, take it out on me, don't go putting yourself in danger!" Bella snarled.

She was playing the big sister role, that made me so mad, She had left, when things got hard she packed up and left, she said it was because of Phil and Mum needing space, bull she ran away, I forgot the boys were in the room.

"Oh, Bella don't try the big sister bull! Don't you dare, Don't pretend to care now, because you never cared back then! Never, you were to busy trying to pretend life was perfect and when you couldn't pretend any more you left, you left Bella! So don't try to be protective now don't you dare."

Bella looked close to tears, like she wanted to hug me, I wanted to hug her, apologise for shouting, but I hadn't let this out, I had bottled it all in for so long I couldn't stop.

"Don't bother worrying about me getting hurt, because News Flash I already did, and you weren't there to stop it" I Lifted my hair off the back of my neck and turned around, revealing a deep purple scar, Everyone in the room gasped, thats when I remember the boys were there.

I quickly put my hair back, "So don't try protecting me. Just don't."

I ran from the room, no one followed me, because Bella, had burst into tears, when I reached the top, I looked back, no one was coming to comfort me, because both Jake and Edward were comforting Bella.

Jake had his arms around Bella, He had been closest, but Edward was quickly regaining momentum and Bella was in his arms, why hadn't Jake run after me, why couldn't he want to comfort me, it was so unfair.

I felt stupid for showing the stupid scar, Bella didn't need to feel guilty for anything. I sighed and lay down on my bed right now, I just wish I could go home.

I wasn't going to cry, I knew that much, I lay on my stomach in the middle of my bed, thinking about the dream, that cold lady, and then Jake what was with the whole running from a wolfs cry?

I jumped as a hand rested on my Back, "Jake?" I turned over, but it wasn't Jake, It was Edward.

"Uhhh, Yeah?" I asked confused at why he would be up here.

"I think you and I got off to a bad start." He grinned at me, He realy was beautiful.

"Well, I guess thats because your a complete Jerk who-"

"Why am I a Jerk Lilly?" Edwards voice sounded calm, and slightly amused.

"Because, You- Because if- Jake." I finished.

Edward nodded knowingly. "Because Bella loves me, and not Jake."

"Yes, It hurts Jake, Jake deserves to be happy, He deserves Bella." I sounded stupid voicing it aloud.

"Well, don't I have a right to be happy too Lily? I don't want to hurt Jake." Edward said thoughtfuly.

"You hurt Bella, Jake would never- and you don't care about Jake." I couldn't finish any sentences, so I had no idea how Edward was following so well.