That Cullen of hers

I loved flying you know the whole rush it gave you as your stomach dropped, at take off, and then knowing when the doors opened you would be some where so different it was like being in a whole nother world.

I swithced my phone onto plane mode, and replyed quickly to Andys text.

Yeah, I'll miss you too, I promise I'll visit, heaps, as much as possible, I really think you should give marissa a shot, she likes you =) xx Lily.

I sent it smiling, Andy had always liked me, and I had liked him, but now, it would be impossible for us to go any further with that so it was time to suck it up and get over it. The plane made that dinging sound as the red lights flashed telling you to put on your seat belt.

"Good, morning, passangers, this is  your pilot speaking we will be about to take off, in about three minutes, ensure your seat belts are on, and remain on for the endurance of the flight, as there will be a bit of turbulance during the flight.

I smilled, I was sure they just made that up as an excuse, and really, the pilots just got so bored, they made the plane jump and jolt for the fun of it.

I plugged my head phones into my ears, and turned B.O.B airplanes on, full blast, it seemed sort of apropriate, not because I was on a plane, more just the fact I hadn't seen Charlie, Jacob, Billy or any of them for about six years, which would make me sixteen. I hadn't seen Bella in two years, and by the sounds of it, those two years had changed her a lot.

Also, I really, really wanted to punch Edward across that perfect chisled face of his.

I sighed, as the plane took off, digging my finger nails into the arm rest, I had a habbit of not being able to breathe while I was on a plane, it was rather uncomfortable but made the whole experience rather exciting, woundering If I would pass out, by the time we stopped excelerating. I laughed and turned the music up louder.

Please god, if you exsist, let them all like me.

***********

The plane landed, I took an exceptionaly deep breath, as I grabbed my travel pack, straightened my white short shorts, and tight fitting singlet, So it had been apropriate while I was in the summery sun of my home town, but suddenly as I walked into the freezing mid day of forks, I wished I had worn something slightly warmer, maybe a scarf?

I laughed I wasn't use to wearing warm clothes, infact I owned hardly any WARM clothes so, I would have to go shopping before I started school, school ughh I had not even thought about school..

I was easily one of the most popular girls at my old school, all the boys adored me, all the girls wanted to be me, and I hated that, I hated being the "It" girl, okay who am I kidding I loved it, every second of it.

going to the best partys, having the coolest friends and never not having something to do, but now, it forks I was hoping life would take a slower path. If you sort of get what I mean, to sorta not be the queen bee this time round..

My thoughts stopped, dead because standing, there, holding my lugage with a super big grin on his face was. "Daddy!" I shouted running up to him and throwing my arms around his neck, I kissed both his cheeks, "Wow, Lils, you have grown up soo much!" he laughed ruffling my hair.

Clearly I had not grown up enought to not have my hair ruffled. I laughed at him, and took one of my huge bags off him, "you sure pack  a lot heavier then your sister." he smiled at me, "yeah well, I'm more like mum I suppose." and I could have sworn I heared him murmur so completely crazy then? but I wasn't entirely sure. I chuckled.

Wait, a minute? "Dad, where is Bella."

His face grew dark, "With, that Cullen of hers."