The Other Swan

I woke up the next morning, remembering only slight flashes of my dream from before, some cold, freeziing cold lady, who attacked me, and then the argument outside my room.

The weird thing was though, that my neck, was sore, and my arm had the slightest hint of bruising on it.

weird, I must have banged it or something.

I yawned and got out of bed, thats when I remembered, it was my first day of school today, someone please shoot me.

I headed straight to the shower, forgetting to take clothes with me.

I jumped straight under the faucet not even waiting for it to warm up, the freezing cold water scared me.

Because suddenly last night was so clear, her cold grip, her medolic laugh, I shivered and rubbed my fingers along the cresent moon scar on my hip.

"Lils hurry up I need a shower too!" Bella banged on the door, I jumped, well this I wasn't use to.

Back home, I could shower for as long as I wanted, sometimes till the water ran cold, back when I had my own bathroom.

I sighed. "five minutes!"

and quickly ran some mango shampoo through my hair, rinsing it out I jumped out, and slipped, smack onto the floor.

Ughs, it was like I had the curse of Bella syndrome or something, Since when had I ever been a clutz?

Bella was such a doll, when I got down stairs she had already made me breakfast. CUte =)

I sat down at the table to enjoy my omlett, It had gone cold, which was most likely because I had taken a while to decide on an outfit.

I wanted to make a statement on my first day, but at the same time I didn't want to stick out like a sore thumb.

So I had decided on I tight pair of grey skinnys, bright pink doc martins, a tight leopard singlet, with my kathmandu puffer jacket and a pink headband in my long blonde curls.

I warmed the omlett up in the microwave and sat down to enjoy it.

When there was a knock on the door. I groaned and stuffed the entire omlett into my mouth, It was most likely Charlie, so It wouldn't matter too much.

Ofcourse, though it wasn't Charlie.

Edward chuckled at me, "COuldn't fit anymore in?"

I rolled my eyes, stupid Pale face.

swallowing my mouthful, which believe me was a mission, I yelled upstairs too Bella.

"The love of your life is in the Kitchen."

I mocked, going back to the table, I grabbed my Jansport bag.

and made to go out the door.

"The cars unlocked." Edward smiled at me, I just rolled my eyes ignoring him, I opened my umbrella.

"As much as  I would love to get in your stupid shiny, you have a volvo!! Well anyways, I'd rather shoot myself in the foot."

With that I plugged my ipod into my ears and made my own way to school, the walk was long cold and refreshing.

Bella was waiting for me when I got to school, at the gate with Mike, Jessica, and Edward.

Edwards sister Alice was there too. I quite liked her though, from what Bella had said about Alice, she sounded like the type of person I would get along with.

"I love your outfit! Bella why can't you gain some of Lilys fashion knowledge." Alice laughed.