The Vampire

The car pulled into a drive, and I would have gone flying had it not been for these strong arms.

"Everythings going to be okay Lily." JAke whispered, as the door opened and he took off running.

Jake, JAke was the strong arms.

I sighed in relief, relief in this agonising pain.

"What, what happened?" I heared Rose squeel.

"She looks awful, and I thought Lily had a good fashion sence" Trust Alice to think about what I looked like.

"Where is Carlisle." Jake growled.

"Damn blood suckers can't you see shes dying?" 

Dying? no, no, no.

Jakes arms held tighter, I had to fight this. 

I pulled all my concentration onto the burn in my arm, thats when the screaming started.

The cold white man, "Let me show you just how much I love you." He whispered, it was Riley, I knew his voice, his cold touch so unusual that I had blocked from my memory but now, now the memory rang clear.

Riley pulled up my shirt, I giggled in innocence, "Riley stop it, what are you doing?"

He sniffed my skin, running his ice cold tongue along my flesh, across my hip, "You smell sooo good, let me bite you." He whispered.

I squirmed, "Don't be silly Riley."

I thought he was joking, but something told me to be afraid.

"Ohh, I'm not, I have been waiting for this. All of us want you, Lily all of us."

"what, what do you mean?"I whispered who was us? 

Did he mean the boys at school?

"I found you Lily and they have been to busy chasing the girl, the other swan, but you, your blood is the blood we all thirst for." 

I blinked he thirst's for my blood.

"Stop it your scaring me." I squeeled trying to push him away but suddenly he was so strong, and he held down my hands."

Thats when the burning started I screamed, screamed. 

and Riley, Riley was aging so fast, becoming more disheviled by the second.

"What is this What have you done!!!" He screamed clawing at his sagging skin.

"RILEY!! RILLEY!!"

My eyes opened, I could see, and feel, sweat covering me, as JAke held me tight wrapped in his arms, while Emmet pinned down my legs.

Everyone stared in confusion, I must have been having some kindof seizure. 

Bella was holding onto Edward terror in her eyes.

"What the hell was that?" Edward growled.

everyone turned to him, woundering what he had seen in my head.

He walked slowly over to me, and kneeled down, he was going to lift my shirt.

"No! Leave me!" I yelled thrashing with my hands.

"Don't touch her." Jake growled.

but it was too late, the purple cresent moon scar was out in the open, and everyone gasped in shock.

There was a thud as Bella hit the ground.

"Is she a- a VAMPIRE?" Bella sobbed.

A vampire?

"