Stops spinning

Sorry guys but exams coming up and I’m writing another book, that I want to get published. So it’s gotta be proper and in depth and not short fan flick like this one haha =)

I didn’t want to leave Jake, I wish he would stand up and come with me, but something, was pulling me inside, I needed to check on Charlie, and everyone.

“Jake, I have to check to make sure everyone is okay.” I kissed his forehead and he nodded, his eyes looked slightly scared as if not wanting me to leave him, but I had to check.

I got up and run around the house to the door, and as I walked in, everything was normal, people were laughing and talking, and dancing, the music was back on and no one seemed to have been touched or even realised something had happened.

I went over to talk to Seb, who was at the food table, “Seb, go look after Jake he’s outside.” Seb jumped and turned to look at me. “Ohh Thank god it’s you Lily. Go up stairs, Sam just left to look for you.” My heart jumped, had something gone wrong?

“Just go to Carlisle’s study.”

I nodded and quickly bolted up the stairs. I couldn’t remember exactly where his study was, so it took a while for me to find the right room, in a house so large there were too many corners, “Edward, Carlisle?” I called out in a desperate attempt to find where I was supposed to be. “In here.” Carlisle called, for my human ears to hear.

In side Carlisle’s study was terrible. I almost fainted when I saw what was behind the door. Edward grabbed me, in a comforting gesture holding my shoulders knowing what was going through my mind. “Are they dead?” I whispered not wanting to know the answer. Because in front of me, stood two  frozen figures, each with a look of terror on their faces, and slowly turning a bright shade of blue, they were statues, prisoners of whatever that electric blue force had been. Charlie and Bella.

Tears were burning at my eyes. “What is this, what happened, why only them, I-I don’t understand.”

Esme put her cold arms around me, and pulled me into a motherly hug. “No, one knows whats going on, right now-“ Carlisle started.

But Edwards voice interrupted. “I-I think I know.” He said slowly.

All eyes turned to stare at him.

“Well, when  we were outside I could hear these thoughts, I don’t think it was human, or vampire or any other known creature, because his voice was something I have never heard before, but it wanted revenge, and it wanted you, Lily.”

Everyone was staring at me now, as if waiting for answers, answers I did not have. “Lily, did you know you had powers like that?” Jasper asked.

I shook my head. “I only knew I could kill vampires.”

“So what happened out there, is completely new to you?” Emmet pressed on.

“YES! I had no idea I was a super powered freak.” I snapped angrily.

I was crying now, The stress of what was happening was too much.

Jake was pretty much dead, Bella and Charlie were frozen solid, and I was a freak.

“Hey, it’s not a bad thing. You saved all of us.” Rosalie said, smiling at me. That was the nicest thing i had ever heard her say.

Carlisle had been silent the whole way through, studying the bodies, deep in thought. “No it’s too risky.” Edward growled.

No one had said anything so it was obvious he was reading someone’s thoughts.

“I see. There must be another way.” He added, everyone staring at him now with the same look of utter confusion on their faces.

 “I think, if we inject Lily’s blood into them, it may reverse the curse, but it may also, well it could kill them. I don’t know if they are transforming into monsters or merely trapped.”

“How risky?”

“Well it’s the only option I can think of, The bluer they become, the more likely they are to die, but I will look into it first.” Carlisle said.

I nodded; just a howl filled the air.

Edwards face clouded over, and he turned to run down stairs, My heart raced, was it Jake?

I followed him quickly but at a human speed that could not pace his.

It took me two minutes to get to where Edward stood amongst the other wolves and Vampires, where Jake had been, but now he was, he was gone.

“Where’s Jake?” I whispered.

Everyone turned to look at me with the same blank expression.

He was gone,  and now I had two options, stay and possibly save Bella and Charlie, or go with the wolves and Vampires to find Jake, I was the only one who could fight the force, but I was the only one who could save Bella and Charlie too.

What do I do, as the world slowly stops spinning.