Unknown

It was getting dark and everyone was inside apart from a few still dancing. Jake took my hand, ‘Lets go somewhere quiet.”  

“Carry me I’m sooo tired.” I laughed. Jake chuckled and easily scooped me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips, sucking on them and licking them, playfully, Jake held me tightly allowing me to kiss him moaning slightly as he walked towards the windowless side of the house near the forest, he put me down pressing me against the wall as he deepened the kiss, tracing my lips with his tongue before sliding it in deeply, his warm hands travelling up my shirt caressing my back, then he was kissing down my neck, I moaned and pulled him closer to me, “I f*cking love you.” I moaned into his chest. “Lily, he whispered. “You ,love me right?”

“Yes.”

“I am the only man you will ever love this way right?”

“Yes babe, of course.”

“You want to spend the rest of your life with me.”

I kissed him, “Of course baby, but what are you getting at?”

Jake kissed me, and then he was on his knees, one hand holding my left one, his other reaching into his pocket. I gasped, was he, was he about too, too-

“Lily, I will never love anyone as much as I love and adore you, Lily I don’t want you to ever, ever leave me, I don’t want to have to keep secrets from you, or be away from you for even more than a day. Lily Please make me the luckiest man alive, Lily and Marry me?” He whispered the last part with such adoration in his voice as he pulled a small box from his pocket, and opened the box, it was – his- his mothers ring and it was BEAUTIFUL.

I was lost for words, I was breath taken.

“I- I don’t know Jake I- I- I we are so young.”

His face fell, “but you love me?”

But I never had time to answer because suddenly there was a massive bang and time froze. All the humans around me were frozen, yet somehow I could still move, Jake looked around wildly, and suddenly a force I could not see knocked me off my feet, I screamed as the wind was knocked out of me.

“JAKE!” I howled,  as I went flying through the air again, but something, something I couldn’t see had pushed him against the wall, trapping him stopping him from being able to move.  “BABE!” he howled wildly.

JAKES P.O.V

Something had me pushed against the wall it felt like I was trapped in an ice berg, I couldn’t move and I could not phase, I was stuck as I watched something I could not see, lift Lily off her feet and spin her around, knocking her around, punching her,  by the looks of it because blood was being drawn. I thrashed around trying to break free of the hold. “LILY! LIIIILLLLYY!! LEAVE HER ALONE! LET ME FIGHT YOU COWARD” I screamed into the air. I was dying it was killing me to watch my Baby, my life get tormented and not being able to do anything to protect her I wanted to cradle her in my arms, to destroy what was hurting her, She screamed in agony as the force twisted her arm, I heard a crunch it must have broken her wrist. She was crying screaming “JAKE! HELP ME, JAKKE, JAKKEE!!” Then she was hit down, she whimpered I tried to pull free yet still couldn’t I could feel tears burning at my eyes. And for the first time since I was eight years old I was crying, tears gushing down my cheeks. “Let me go! Let me go! Lily, Lily!” I screamed and fought but it was impossible I was crying nonstop, all I wanted was to protect her.

ALICE P.O.V

Everyone in the room all the humans had frozen, I looked at Edward in terror, whats happening, Edward looked equally confused, that’s when I heard Jake screaming. “LILY LILY!”

There was an attacker and I hadn’t seen it, my vision had been clouded by the werewolves!

Carlisle and Esme, and Jasper and Emmet and Edward ran after me out of the room, why the hell was Jake still human!

I TURNED the corner around the secluded part of the house, and Jake was pressed against the wall, screaming, absolute terror across his face, as Lily was thrown around by a force I could not see. I ran at it, but went flying, pressed to the ground by a force I could not break. The others were stuck too.

Except for Edward, he was dodging around running like crazy throwing punches, and dodging a force we couldn’t see, he must be able to hear it, his eyes were closed as he concentrated souly on the forces thoughts.

“What is this!” Rosalie screamed, I looked at Carlisle for the answer.

“I-I don’t I don’t know. Never, never have I seen it.”

There was suddenly a bright flash of blue, and a man’s laughter.  

I thrashed against the force but it was no use, and then for the first time in ever I felt pain, I screamed in agony echoed by the others, Jake too was howling.

Edward looked back at us, and was swept off his feet, he screamed in pain, suspended in mid air. The battle was lost.

LILYS P.O.V

Everyone was screaming in agony, what was this, Jake, My Jake he was crying screaming and thrashing out, tiny Alice and motherly Esme, All knowing Carlisle and The impenetrable Emmet, and Jasper all thrashing in pain, and then other vampires Tania and some others I had met today all screaming in pain. I was the only one not screaming. But the force continued to throw me around.

Anger flashed through e, this was my family, and what if what if when the force was done with us, it moved onto Charlie, Bella and everyone else.

My body was suddenly on fire, and I screamed out my anger as I got another punch to the face, Jake I looked over at him, his face was going blue, he was going to die.

This was the end, I concentrated on nothing, nothing but keeping my family safe and destroying this force, I had never thought so hard in my entire life... Then suddenly, suddenly

The force let go of me, the man’s laughter stopped the others still screamed, but then fire flew off me and sparks of lightning, as if suddenly I was a lethal weapon and nothing else. The others stopped screaming, their mouths hanging wide open, as I lay there focusing on destroying this being. “Baby?” Jake whispered

The voice screamed, and everything went the brightest blue. The others fell to the ground if they were not already there, and slowly I got up. Jake was lying on the ground, he was worse off than everyone else because he had been in the creatures hold so long.

 “Jake, Jake?” I ran to him falling at his side, everyone had gone to check if the others were okay, I could hear Edward calling Bella.

“Carlisle he’s not moving!” I screamed and I was crying, tears pouring down my cheeks.

Carlisle bolted over and checked Jakes pulse, I screamed in pain. “NO JAKE NO DON’T BE DEAD DON’T!!”

I fell on to his body crying and whimpering Jake, wake up.

I tried again focusing on nothing but Jake waking up. Moving, just let his chest rise?

But nothing happened.

Something hard pressed into my knee, I moved it and found The engagement ring.

Tears pouring down my cheeks, I slipped it shakingly onto my finger, “Jake,” I grabbed his beautiful face with my shaking hands, “Jake I will, Jake I love you, I will, I will!!!”

His eyes opened, “Perfect.” He whispered, putting a warm hand on mine, he poked his tongue out, as if to say he was fine, yet his grip on my hand was so weak.

I leaned down and kissed his lips, before realising Carlisle had left us to ourselves.

“Jake, I love you.”

‘Lily, you have powers.” He whispered

 ( Well I’m considering starting a youtube account and post audio books that I have written!! SO if you are keen let me know and I might start working on it =D and what you want the story to be based on xx)