Blue eyed wolf

Jake, he had been here everytime I woke up Bella said he wouldn't leave my bedside, even to sleep at night, No wounder the dark circles under his eyes seemed to be tattooed there.

"Jake, come sleep in here." I whispered pulling my cover back, Jake seriously needed sleep.

"Lily, honney, you're still awake?" He whispered coming to my side, and holding my un injured hand.

"No, Jake I'm sleep talking." I joked, he chuckled his beautiful wolf like laugh.

"Sleep Beautiful."

"Jake, you need sleep, you can have half my bed, I don't need it all." I whispered.

Jake shook his head, as he lay it on my arm. "No, I don't want to hurt you."

"Jake, please or atleast go home and sleep one night. You can come back in the morning."

"No, I won't leave you unprotected." He almost snarled. Not at me, I knew he was really snarling at the blood sucker and unknown thing that had put me in here.

"Then go get Edward, he can't even sleep." I laughed remembering how they told me, Vampires could never sleep, That would be so horrible, never able to have dreams, But I suppose it means no nightmares either.

"Edward already stole Bella from me, I won't let him take you too." Jake said, and even in the darkness, I knew he was blushing.

"Jake, Please get in and sleep, besides I'm so-so cold I need you to warm me up." I lied.

He sighed and finaly stood up, taking his shirt off, He crawled in carefuly beside me, I winced as my arm moved.

Jake groaned. "Baby! I hurt you."

"No, you didn't." I smiled into his chest, as I wrapped myself carefuly around his long body.

Careful not to hurt my arm he pulled me closer.

"Warm now?" Jake whispered into my hair.

"I would be warmer, if we took our clothes off." I mumbled jokingly.

"Lily." he growled through his laughter.

"Hey survival 1 0 1 Jake." I mimicked what he had once said to Bella.

"Go to sleep." He whispered.

As he began to whisper a Quilette Lullaby.

I inhaled deeply as I memorised his sent.

Before sleep over took me.

My dream started off peaceful, I was alone in a forest, it was twilight, and I was walking through the canopy of trees. The moss sinking with every step I took and the birds singing a beautiful lullaby.

Bella walked with me, holding my hand as we walked deeper in.

"Jake Imprinted on you, he told me!" She giggled.

"Imprint? Whats an Imprint?" I whispered confused.

It sounded familiar, Just I didn't remember what it was.

The trees were getting thicker.

"It means he-" But she stopped talking, and instead stopped and winced as she suddenly turned into Edward.

"Ed-Edward?" I asked taken a back.

He chuckled, "Li-Lily?"

A werewolf emerged from the trees, Its russet fur, and massive body walking slowly towards us.

"Hey Jake." I whispered.

The wolf came closer, thats when I realised, his eyes were a bright saphire blue.

"Thats not JAke! Run Lily Run!"

Edward was gone, and It was Winter, her black hair flying in the wind.

Then blackness overcame me once again.

I awoke early, Still wrapped in Jakes warm arms.

I looked over his shoulder and gasped.

"Morning Dady." I whispered.

Charlie didn't look very happy.

"Morning Lily, Morning Jacob."

Jacob Stirred and he pulled me closer into him.

I blushed scarlett.

"What are you doing here Dad." I tried to make conversation with him.

"Jake!" Charlie shook him.

"Don't Dad he needs sleep!"

But Jake was already awake.

"Morning Lil- Charlie."

He unwrapped his arms from me, and stood up.

Aww crap his shirt was off, NO put the covers back on! I almost beat myself up.

Charlie raised his eyebrows.

"Jake, when it's Bella, She's old enough to make her own decisions, But Lily, she's my baby!"

His Baby, well thanks dad as cute as that is I am 16! Okay I can make my own decisions, besides nothing happened, cause Jake loves your angel child Bella!!

Though I didn't say anything. Instead I kept quiet.

"Ofcourse Charlie." Jake smilled clapping him on the shoulder as he pulled on his shirt.

"Well atleast you had your pants on." Charlie grouched.

"Lily, Carlisle said this is your last day, Just came into full out your forms."

I nodded, and smiled in thanks.

"Well I'll leave you two love birds to it, and JAKE KEEP YOUR DAMN CLOTHES ON THIS TIME!"

He left the room shaking his head.