Leahs honesty

Jake, had left shortly after we got there, and suprise, suprise, after a wolfs call. I really didn't understand it.

It was always the wolfs call that had him running, Always.

So was he a werewolf?

ThAT was crazy right?

But that would explain, explain a lot.

Why he took off running at a wolfs call, how after nearly every encounter of the red head in my dreams,

he was there, completely relived that I was alive, and apologising, about not keepinng my safer.

It would also explain, why he wasn't at school.

why he hung out in a gang, if they were wolves, I guess you would call it a pack.

Why he always felt like he was burning up.

I sighed, it wasn't possible.

I was just hoping for some kindof excitment in this boring town, and This rumour was it.

right?

But faWKS wasn't boring, I love it here.

SO why was I thinking such crazy things?

The house seemed empty once the boys left, Leah, had tried to leave with them, But Emmily had held her back, whispering something about injuries.

So me and Leah, hung out with Emmily for a bit.

Emmily was stiring up some huge mix in a huge mixing bowl, I guess it was hard work feeding all the guys.

She didn't seem to mind, the good half of her face never stopped smiling.

Emmilys Face, it reminded me a lot of myself, as weird as that sounds.

There was the happy, beautiful, youthful side of me, that I let everyone see.

Then there was the broken, crushed, deformed scarred side of me.

Jake, he healed that side, healed me, made me feel like there only was that beautiful side of me, except that ofcourse was only when I was with him.

And ofcourse when, Bella wasn't there with us.

Then when I was away from him, that torn side came back, only it was worse so much worse, because I knew I couldn't be Jakes. Because Bella was Jakes, just Jake wasn't Bellas.

"Lily, wana come for a walk, down on the beach?"

Leah Stirred me from my thoughts.

I grinned, "Yeah, sounds good."

with that, we took off onto the beach.

Leah linked her arm in mine, Bella had always complained about Leah.

Said she was well for lack of a better term a Bitch.

But as we walked down to the beach arms linked, I just couldn't imagine it.

The gravel path was slippery, so I was more then thankful for her supporting arm.

She was, incredibly strong, and not just for a girl I mean like she was STRONG.

We were down at the beach, where a bleeched white, bone tree was up turned by the sea.

We sat down there, stairing atthe waves crashing against the shore.

"Can you speak french?" She questioned.

I Raised my eyebrows confused but nodded. "Fluently."

(Authors note. This is going to be in english because I don't know how many of you can speak french, but they are speaking french in the conversation. Until the italic writting stops xx)