She is my life

Charlies thoughts were ongoingly hostile,

'damnn kid must have a damn high ego, bet he doesn't realise how beautiful Bella is./

I clenched and loosened my hands and then turned to face him, I did know how beautiful Bella was. And I had every intention to marry his angel. "Charlie, I want to ask something of you?"
"Yes?" He asked casualy as if he wasn't thinking about how much he wished I ceased to exist. How much he wished I had never walked into Bella's life.

"Charlie, since I met Bella, I knew, knew she was really something, and that she would be the first and last girl I would ever love." I paused for a human breath. Not wanting my fear to mask my inhuman'ness

Charlie coughed, and I quickly read his thoughts, well they more like screamed at me. 'WHYD YOU DAMN LEAVE HER YOU ALMOST KILLED HER,HOW? WHY? IF I WASN'T CHEIF OF THIS DAMN TOWN, I WOULD HAVE-'

I quickly blocked his thoughts out suprised he could keep his face so neautral and think such angry thoughts, if I couldn't read his every thought, he would have a perfect poker face.

It would have made what I was about to do, so much easier.

I was a vampire, I shouldn't be afraid of everything. But I was, Charlie, was the one barrier I could not penitrate. The barrier that held my entire life.

"Charlie, do you remember when I left Bella, when I left her in the woods, that was the hardest thing, I ever had to do, it thought I was helping her would you believe me If I said it killed me, as much as it killed her? "
Charlie frowned slightly, but his mind for once I could not read, I tried my best to read him, but I couldn't I was stumped this was the first time, was it possible that he had, even a lapse of Bella's power?

I decided to keep going, I had thought it would be easier to be clear of his thoughts, hadn't I. So this was my chance, wasn't it? I wrapped my hands around each other nervously not sure how I could keep going, now I couldn't see how he was reacting to the things I was saying.

"Charlie, I love your daughter, and when I thought she was gone, when I thought I had lost her." I shuddered, in rememberance, "Charlie, I don't want to take your daughters heart from you.. Because I know how much you love Bella." I chocked, because a part of my knew I was lying, I was taking his daughters heart. I had every intention to change her, into what I was.

He would never see her again, he would assume her dead, and her heart would stop beating. Why couldn't Bella just live the normal human life.I shook the thoughts from my head.

"Charlie, I want your permission, to share in the blessings of your daughters heart, Charlie I want you to grant me the will to share some of the Joy she brings to your life, Charlie I want to protect and look after your daughter for the rest of my life, for the rest of her life."

Charlie looked at me blankly, as if unsure, of what i was getting at.

"Charlie, I am asking-no, I-I'm begging for your blessing, Charlie I want to marry Bella."

He gasped, like a fish out of water, his eyes popping out of his sockets, Oh how I wish I could read his thoughts, I was far from sane in these moments, not knowing what to think. Thats when I saw Carlisle's figer standing in the distance behind Charlie. Stairing at me, with the same blank expression. As he held his doctors clip board, watching, and listening for Charlies responce.

It seemed like over a hundred years were in those few short moments. Charlies face was pale, as if he had stopped breathing.

He finaly let the air out, rocking back and forwards on his heels and nodded.

"Well, tha-ats a bit of a umm- well a shock, surely you guys are too young." He whispered in his defence

"Charlie, surly after, after what happened it showed you as it showed me, you never know when your time is up, so I-I can't afford to loose a second, because even that is too much of a loss when it comes to Bella."

"Sir, there are guys who, who don't realise what they have, who see a beautiful girl that understands, accepts and loves them for all they are for every flaw. Who can smile at the simplest things they do, and never ask for anything in return, and they let them go, they don't realise it is the most folish thing any man could do, Sir I have made mistakes, plenty. But I am no fool. I cannot loose Bella sir, she is my life. There is nothing, nothing I can give her to compare with the miracles she has brought to my life, but sir If you let me marry her, if you give me your blessing I promise to wake up each morning, and do everything I can, to make her happy."

Charlie was smiling, his entire face was alight in hapiness, I looked up at Carlisle who was looking at his medical board, grinning and shaking his head. I was quite the poet

=P

"I cannot think of a better Man, Edward, You, you have my blessing."

and in that moment, for the first time in a hundred years, I swear I felt the hope, that maybe just maybe I wasn't the monster I saw myself as.

(SORRY FOR THE WAIT GUYS! I JUST CAN'T FIND THE MOTIVATION ANYMORE Xx SO A LITTLE HELP, HEAPS OF COMMENTS, VOTINGS NEW FANS?? TEHE JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK/ WANT TO SEE MORE OF XX BURNINGDAISYS.)