Lilys Diary.

"What do you mean, thats not possible?"

Rower laughed, hugging me tight and putting me back down on the ground.

"I mean you were right, beside me, and now, now you're he-here?" I stuttered confused.

"No, I wasn't, I was here the whole time, did you hit your head?" Rower laughed.

"Rower, I- please don't lie." I whispered. Looking down at my feet.

Rower shook his head, he looked mad frustrated.

"You, you can fly?" I whispered, no one was around but still I didn't want to voice my suspicions any louder.

"Ofcourse not! No one will believe you, if you said anything." He looked angry, so, so angry.

"I wasn't going to tell anyone." I whispered, taking his hands, I didn't like him being mad at me.

His eyes, in this dim light showed so much anger, like suddenly he didn't like me anymore, but hated me, with as much hate as one could poses.

He dropped my hands, "Look I was on the ground the whole time." he was snarling.

I just nodded tears brimming in my eyes, and then they were on my cheeks, trickling down my face.

"Okay, you were on the ground." My voice thick from trying not to cry.

Rowers expression softened, "I'm sorry sweety, Please don't cry." He whispered.

His arms wrapped around me, as he pulled me in for a hug.

His hands rubbing my back.

"I wish I could explain, but I can't just yet." He mumbled into my hair.

I looked up into his saphire eyes.

and I nodded, "Okay,"

He smiled, "Thats why Lily I prefer you from all the other girls at school. You are so, different."

**

Dear Diary

I don't quite know what to say, things have been going crazy lately.

I mean like abnormal crazy, have you ever read some crazy story book, heared such an insane legend, about unearthly creatures, well I use to be so sure they were just legends tales.

Made to scare kids to say not go into the woods alone, or fear the unkown, They weren't real.

Though now, all those tales, and legends seem to be coming true.

Crazy right, bring on the straight jacket, lock me in a padded room and throw away the kkey because I was undoubtably going crazy.

Diary I am actualy scared.

I mean it has to be real, crazy but real.

The red head, shes going to kill me, slowly but surely.

And Rower, tonight he just came out of no where, and saved me.

Enough about this craziness, and more about Jake.

I wanted to tell him all my secrets Diary finaly have someone to talk to about everything.

But instead Diary, Jake has become one of those secrets, I love him diary.

I wish I had someone to talk about all this, because you are just paper, and you can't tell me what to do, what to think.

I can write as many words as I want on this piece of paper, yet come no closer, to finding out the truth. and that Diary, that alone

is enough to drive one crazy.

I slammed my Diary shut, as Jake walked innto my room.

"Jake? What are you doing here?"

He stood there awkwardly in the door way.

"Lily, hey." He finaly said walking into the room.

I grinned at him as he came and sat on my bed, I wrapped my arm around his warm muscular torso.

"Jake." I sighed, melting into him

"I heared you sneaked out, the other night?" He asked sounding slightly mad.

"Yeh so, you do it all the time with your gang."

Jake shook his head. "Thats different Lily!"

"No it ain't Jake, I was safe, I'm still alive." I was suddenly mad, I mean who was Jake to tell me what I could and couldn't do. He didn't even care about me, he cared about Bella.

"Bella was so scared. It's not safe for you."

Bella, poor Bella, She was such a goody good, never taking a single step out of line. Ever.

She was so damn perfect!

Miss ohh I care so much about everything, Ohh Jake I love you, but only cause I want to use you and tear you to pieces. Ohhh I'm Bella I get everything I want!

Stuff her.

I felt guilty for thinking that almost straight away.

"Look, Lily." Jake took my hands in his. His brown Eyes stairing into mine.

"I just couldn't bare the thought of you getting hurt, Please for me, don't, don't sneak out again."

He sounded so desperate so sad, that I couldn't help but wrap myself around him, "Okay Jakey I promise."

He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

"Thats Beautiful." he whispered.

"Well I don't particularly want the vampires or werewolfs to kill me." I laughed

Jake stared at me, his mouth slightly open...........