𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

Author's Pov

Month have past and the hectic schedule of the girls were finally done as they just made a comeback two weeks ago and turns out good. Today is there last promotion and they're finally done.

"That's a wrap girls! Congratulations you can rest now." The girls bow and thank them all. Their manager help them with their things and drive them to their dorm.

JYP give them a month break so they can relax because they work so hard this months for their comeback. As they finally arrive at their dorm they thank their manager and went in. They are all tired as they went to their own room to do their routine, after that they all gathered to the living room and watch movie.

"Jihyo unnie, you said you will let us meet your friend right?" Chaeyoung asked and Jihyo then remember.

"I'll let her meet you all tomorrow, i will ask her first." Jihyo said and then after they watch movie they all went to their room already.

Jihyo was laying on her bed and she decided to facetime Y/n so she do.

She called Y/n and Y/n answer wearing a bright smiled on her face making Jihyo smiled too.

"Hi Baby." Jihyo greeted.

"Hello." Y/n said shyly making Jihyo giggle at her girlfriend cuteness.

"You are cute." Jihyo compliments.

"Thank you." Y/n fiddled her fingers.

'What's wrong with my girlfriend today?' Jihyo thought.

"How's your day, baby?"

"Fine. Baechu unnie is with her friends and they're here at our condo right now, they're having a drink." Y/n said and went to the living room where the RedVelvet are.

They saw Y/n and Y/n show them Jihyo on the screen.

"Oh hello guys, Irene unnie." Jihyo said and wave at the camera making them do the same.

"Hello Jihyo/Unnie." They greeted smiling widely. After that Y/n went in to her room again to talk to Jihyo because it's so loud out there.

"Baby." Jihyo called and Y/n hum in response looking at Jihyo waiting for her to talk.

"My members wants to meet you, are you okay with that?" Jihyo asked Y/n waiting for her answer.

"They knew already?"

"No, i told them you are my friend." Jihyo said and Y/n just nod.

"Okay. Sure, when?" Y/n said/ask.

"Tomorrow. Is that fine baby?"

"Hmmm it's fine, i wanna meet them too." Y/n smiled at the camera making Jihyo smiled too.

"Okay that's great."

"You should sleep now." Jihyo said but Y/n shook her head.

"Unnies friends are still here. I can't sleep yet." Y/n said as Jihyo sigh and nod.

"Okay, i know they will leave soon it's getting late. But after they left you go sleep already too hmm?" Jihyo said. Y/n smiled and nodded.

"You should sleep too, i know you are tired."

"You know me baby. Okay i'll sleep now, Pinky oppa and i will pick you up tomorrow." Jihyo yawned making Y/n laugh.

"Goodnight baby~ See you tomorrow. I love you." Jihyo yawn again.

"Goodnight too my Jiggly puff~ See you tomorrow. I love you too." Y/n blowed a kiss and Jihyo playfully catch it making Y/n giggle.

They hang up and after that Jihyo went sleep already.