𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻

Author's Pov

The girls are all gathering at the living room except Jihyo because she went out to fetch Y/n at their condo.

"So what's your plan on Y/n, Tzuyu-ah?" Nayeon ask her and she blush causing her unnies to awed on her.

"I-I don't know, maybe i'll ask her out later to visit the cafe i always went to?" Tzuyu said unsurely.

"That's good, she will enjoy it." Said Mina assuringly.

"Can i come too?" Momo suddenly said.

"Momo unnie it's their date, you're not included to it." Chaeyoung said to her causing her to pout.

"But i want to eat." Momo said.

"You litteraly just ate awhile ago, what's in your stomach? is there an Anaconda there?" Jeongyeon said and Momo look at her stomach.

"How did you know that there is an Anaconda in my stomach Jeong?" Momo asked cluelessly causing all them to facepalm.

"Nevermind." Jeongyeon said.

They heard the door open and they assume that it's Jihyo and Y/n and then,

"Hello guys." Y/n greeted them and they greet her back.

"Hello Y/n." Tzuyu wave at her shyly with a blush crept on her cheeks.

The others are suppressing their laugh as Jihyo look at them suspiciously.

"Hi Tzuyu." Y/n smiled at her and wave back at her.

"You're too obvious, Tzuyu." Chaeyoung said to her while giggling.

"Am i?" She asked and the little one nod.

"Yes, pabo." Chaeyoung said and laugh at her when she blush again and hide her face.

They watch a movie for awhile and after that they mind their own business.

"I'll ask her out now." Tzuyu announce to them and they all silently squeal.

"Oh Goodluck then!" They said to her.

"Fighting Tzuyu-ah!" They all said causing the younger to laugh at them and shook her head.

"Okay i will find her now." Tzuyu said and went out the room.

Tzuyu find Y/n but she didn't saw her around the house, she just saw Jihyo at the living room so she ask her.

"Jihyo unnie?" Jihyo look up to her phone and avert her eyes on Tzuyu.

"Yes Tzuyu, do you need something?" Jihyo asked her.

"Ahmm... D-Do you know where Y-Y/n is?" She ask nervously.

Jihyo knows where is this going.

"She's in my room why? do you need something to her?" Jihyo ask her calmly not wanting to scare her.

"Ahhh i was planning to ask her out with me to my favorite cafe." Tzuyu said and Jihyo nod.

"She's in my room. You can go there." Jihyo said.

"Thank you unnie." She went to the room.