𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Jihyo's Pov

Right when we finish our song recording, I immediately pack my things while the others are celebrating. I took out my phone  messaging Daniel.

You might wonder what i've got to do with Kang Daniel.

Daniel and i are close friends. That's why when there's an award show we kinda interact causing our own fandom ships us both, which is funny for us cause i have a girlfriend and he is interested to one of his co-member.

Everyone here are talking about eating in a restaurant outside since we already just finish recording, but i cannot go since Daniel and i have to do something important.

I text Daniel to go fetch me here outside the building. I went out without saying anything to my members or someone that i'm going somewhere. I wore my hat and mask while i wait outside.

A car stop by infront of me as the window rolled down revealing Daniel. I look around to see if there's Dispatch, cause usually they stand by outside of any building entertainment to get a new news to release about idols.

When i saw a man holding a camera while hiding in a corner, i slightly took down my mask so he can see my face and i went in to Daniel's car.

"Have you seen Dispatch?" Daniel asked.

He was wearing all black with a hat and mask too. I took of my mask and hat as i nodded.

"Yes, i think he saw me." I said and i saw him look outside to look for the photographer man.

"He look creepy with his face hiding like a ninja." We both chuckled.

"Let's go. I think he'll follow us immediately." Daniel nodded and started to drive off.

I saw the man entering his car too and eventually follow us behind.

"Where do you think we should go?" Daniel asked me. I think for a moment until i got an idea.

"Let's go to the park." He nodded. Minutes later we arrive at the park.

While we are walking we can feel the photographer slowly walking behind us.

"Is that how usually Dispatch stalks other idols? They're so dumb." Daniel said. We continue to walk and then we sit on a bench.

The park is actually quiet tonight. There aren't much people.

"Where is the creepy guy?" Daniel asked. I look around and saw the man hiding behind the tree while his camera facing us.

"He's behind a tree on our left." I said. Daniel tried to look but i stop him.

"Don't look idiot. He will find out we knew." I scolded him as he nodded.

"So what do we do now?" Daniel asked.

"Maybe we should act like a sweet couple. Here-- put your arm around me." I said and he do what i said.

"Argh, i just want to cuddle with my Seong-wu." Daniel pouted as i rolled my eyes.

"I was hoping the same thing. I miss Y/n already." I said as i release a long sigh.

"How are you and your boyfriend tho?" I asked him. He deeply sigh. I guess we're both stuck in the same situation. It was we are told to do.

"I act cold and being distance to him lately." Daniel said sadly.

"I did the same thing. The first time i did act cold to Y/n, she was sad but still try to understand me. So i went to our place and say sorry to her about what i act. Y/n is a soft fragile girl, and nobody want to hurt a girl like her. This, what are we doing right now makes me so guilty. I want to back out but we have no choice so. I just want this to end quickly so i can go back to my girlfriend already." I said. I really miss Y/n so much.

"How about we kiss?" Daniel suddenly said.

I widen my eyes and lightly pinch his side. He winced.

"What are you saying?" I said slightly glaring at him.

"It's not what you think, that's disgusting. I just want this to end quickly. I wouldn't actually kiss you, you know?" Daniel said and scrunch his face.

"Then what are you thinking?" I asked.

"Yes we will kiss, BUT our hands are covering our lips. Do you get it?" Daniel explained.

"Fine, fine." I defeatedly said. I shake my hands to ease my nervousness.

I look around to see if there's much people around us, but i just saw this girl sitting not far from where we are right now. I feel weird cause when i look at her she look away like she was staring at us. I shook that feeling and saw Dispatch was still at his hiding spot.

I look to Daniel and nodded.

"Are you ready?" He asked as i slowly nod.

Little by little our face come closer, in inches apart we both cover our lips and pretend that we actually kissed.

We just wanted Dispatch to capture us doing how couples usually do and act. After this, Daniel and i will be both happy with our relationship. I hope so...

I hope Y/n would understand someday when i'll come and explain everything to her.

-
ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ʟᴏʟ