𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Jihyo's Pov

The news of Daniel and I breaking up gets release already. I actually didn't expect it'll last this long. Many people are sad on our break up, but it's not even true. I feel guilty that they don't know the real reason and that our relationship is fake.

We are the talk of social media and our names are even trending in twitter because of the break up. The news really break the internet like the day when JYP release our (fake) relationship.

Daniel and Seong-wu get's back together after I helped him explain on his boyfriend that we are not really dating. They didn't talk for a week, but they get back together after. I'm happy for them.

I know Y/n will be back soon.... I wish. I'll explain everything to her, hoping she'll understand me and give me a chance to her again.

I need to be strong. I'll wait for Y/n no matter what.

I recovered from my depression after six months of having it. I'm very thankful to my members, family and Once's who's always there for me, not leaving my side and making sure I'm alright. I hope Y/n is doing the same thing. I know I give her a lot of pain and she was deeply hurt because of me. I hope she's healthy.

I miss her so much.

It's been one and a half year since I saw her beautiful face and hear her sweet voice. I miss everything about her. I don't even know what will I react if I saw her again after a long time. I will be in so much joy if ever I saw her, does she feel the same though?

I love you Y/n, Please come back.

Y/n's Pov

I am in a phone call now with my sister, Irene Unnie.

"Yah Bae Y/n! It's been almost 2 years? What now? When are you planning to go back here, huh?" Irene Unnie said on the other line.

I put away the phone in my ears as she was shouting at me!!

"Aish Unnie don't shout, you'll make my ears bleed seriously." I said and rubbed my ears.

"I don't care, we already miss you here. I'm serious Y/n." Irene Unnie said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I know you were serious, but you should ask dad when can I go home." I said, just then i heared a gasp at the other line.

"Remember Y/n, dad didn't force you to work there at our company, it was your choice. You can literally go home anytime you want without asking permission because mom and dad you you to go back here too." I sigh.

Am I really ready to go back there?

"Fine. I'll go home.' I finally said making my sister squealed in happiness.

"Really?! When?!" Irene Unnie excitedly asked.

"Secret." I said, teasing her a bit.

"This brat... tell me! So I can fetch you to the airport."

"Fine, fine. Tomorrow.... I'll go home tomorrow." I heard my sister shout in excitement.

"How about your friend? Is he coming with you, too?" Unnie asked.

"I don't know. I'll ask him later." I shrugged.

I'm sure Jake will be happy if I told him we'll be going to Korea soon.

"I need to go now Unnie. I'll finish my last work here and tell mom and dad that I'll be going home tomorrow." I said and Irene Unnie hummed.

"Okay my sister~ I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." Irene Unnie said as I heard her blowed a kiss.

"I love you too, Annoying Bae." I laughed and immediately hang up the call before my sister even shout at me.

-

I was in my office as usual and I decided to call Jake as I give him a day off for today so he's not here.

I tap his name on my contacts and called him. seconds later he picked it up.

"What's up, Y/n?" Jake greeted.

"Why are you calling me in informal way? I'm your boss." I said, joking.

I heard him scoff on the other line making me supress my laugh.

"For your information, I didn't sign up for you and I only agreed to being your personal assistant because I'm being a good friend and decided to help your non businessed ass." Jake sassily responded as I laughed.

"I was just joking. You don't need to say that much you know?" I said, still laughing.

"Yeah, yeah, you and your jokes." I know that Jake's probably rolling his eyes now.

"By the way, can you come to the company today? In my office exactly. I need to talk to you about something." I said.

"Sure." Jake says and I hang up.

Hours later Jake is already here.

"Hey, Jakie."

"Hello, so what do you want to talk to me about something?" Jake said/asked and went to his table work.

"Aish why are you so serious? You can talk to your lovely boyfriend later, okay?" I said and Jake sassily rolled his eyes making me smile.

That's right. My bestie here is gay and he has a boyfriend named Park Sunghoon. I meet his boyfriend one time when they are FaceTiming each other, so we both know each other now. [I told you guys, you don't have a chance to Jake :)]

"I'm going home tomorrow."  I said, expecting Jake would be shock by the news but he's not.

"Why are you saying this to me? Of course you'll be staying all night in your office again trying to finish all of your works. I'll stay with you here if you want so I can help you finish quickly." He said, suddenly being soft.

I laughed to his statement. Jake know me so well. Just as he said, I often stay all night in my office to finish off my works, and sometimes I use it as an excuse to him to have a time for myself to think.

"That's not what I mean, idiot. I'm saying, I am finally going back home to South Korea." I chuckled as Jake was now had a shocked face as his mouth agape.

"R-Really?! What about me? You'll leave me here alone?" I laughed at Jake when he suddenly started crying.

"Pffft– Why are you crying?! And who said I'll leave you here alone? I was actually planning to go there with you." I said and smiled at him.

"Then I'll come with you!"  Jake said, standing up and went towards me.

"Oh, Jake I forgot. Your boyfriend also live in South Korea, right?" I asked and he nodded vigorously.

"Then you can surprise him later that we'll be going to Korea tomorrow! You know LDR sucks." I said excitedly.

"We'll be leaving tomorrow already?!" Jake asked with his eyes widen.

"Yes. Dad book us a flight to fly at South Korea later." I nodded. Jake cover his mouth as he squealed and jump in happiness.

"Thank you! Thank you bestie! You're the best!" Jake said and we hugged while jumping in happiness.

"We should say our last goodbye to our workers now. I'll book a dinner party to a restaurant. After eating dinner, let's go home quickly and pack our things because we'll be leaving at midnight." I said and Jake nodded.

I'll be going back there again.... I wonder what is awaiting there to me..