𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Author's Pov

After the best friends got home, Y/n straightly went to her room and lock her door.

She was so devastated that she lost her chance on getting the dog she really want. Y/n can't forget that day she first saw Snowball and she fell in love with her immediately.

It also makes her remember Tzuyu that time, she was the reason why she met that dog. Thinking of Tzuyu, she's also wondering how the rest of the girls are doing now. Y/n saw how really successful they are right now, and she was so proud of them that they are growing every day.

After an hour Jake is on his way to Y/n's room so they can eat dinner together. He knocked on the door and Y/n opened it with a frown on her face.

"Oh come on. Don't be sad now, let's eat dinner downstairs. Your family is waiting." Jake said and they both went downstairs and to the dining room.

Everyone in the dining room notice the best friends are there already and they saw Y/n's sulking face making them wonder what happened to her.

Y/n and Jake sat already and everyone is looking at Y/n.

"Sweety why are you frowning? Something happened to you?" Y/n's mom asked her but she didn't answer.

"Earlier we went to the café where her friend brought her back in the day and it was a café that's full of puppies. Y/n had an eye into one of the puppy there and she really fell in love with that puppy and she  likes it very much, but didn't had a chance to bring it home that time. So Y/n and I went back to the café to look for that puppy again, and unfortunately it was already adopted by someone so she is now sulking." Jake explained and look at Y/n who's blankly looking at the foods Infront of her.

"I'm sure we can find another puppy that looks like the puppy you like. It's not the only kind of puppies in the world you know?" Y/n's mom said and chuckles.

"But Snowball is the only dog I want, not a different dogs." Y/n argues.

"Don't worry Y/n, I'm sure you'll still be able to meet that dog someday. You don't know maybe it's someone that you know who adopted that dog." Irene said and shrugged as she continue to eat.

Y/n didn't talk anymore and just look down on her food and not eating it.

Dinner is done already and Y/n went to her room again and lock herself.

She took a bath first and gets ready to bed. After that she plopped down in her bed and buried her face at the pillow because of frustration.

It was getting late already and Y/n just close her eyes to finally sleep when her phone sudden made a multiple sounds. She checks it and saw several text from an unknown number.

Usually she won't pay attention to it and ignore it, but the message makes her want to read it.

-

Unknown:
Hello Y/n...

Unknown:
This is Jihyo.

Unknown:
Irene Unnie gave me your
number. And please don't be
mad to your sister because I begged her to give your number to me.

Unknown:
It's already late and you might
be sleeping already, but I just
really want to say I've missed you.

Unknown:
I'm so sorry that I hurted you and
I have a reason why I did that.

Unknown:
It's okay if you won't reply to me,
But I just want you to know that I
really didn't cheat on you.

Unknown:
I want to explain everything to you
If you'll give me a chance to do so.

Unknown:
Goodnight Y/n.......

Unknown:
I love you.

After reading Jihyo's text messages, Y/n is having mix emotions. It confuse her and it's killing her curiosity.

She want to know what does Jihyo means on "I have a reason" and "I didn't cheat on you."

Y/n waste no time and replied to Jihyo's messages.

Y/N:
Meet me at the XXXXX tomorrow at 8:00am and explain everything to me or I wouldn't forgive you in my entire life.

Y/n re-read the messages from Jihyo again. And that night, she didn't sleep properly all because of Jihyo.

She had a lot of things in her mind, it's all questions that needs to be answered.

It's about time that they'll meet each other again. Truth comes out, begin again.

-
ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴊɪʜʏᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏ/ɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ😇