𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

Author's Pov

After awhile, TWICE's manager arrive to their dorm and drive them to the airport. The girls cover their whole body as much as they can just not to get recognize by people, specially they have Y/n with them. They might think something and it will go to the articles online.

To prevent the people to see them, they went to use a secret passage like suggested by the pilot, going to their private plane that Mina and Tzuyu shared to buy. (Just rich girls things.)

They successfully got in to the plane as they sit already. The plane boarded soon as they took a nap because it will take hours to arrive at their destination and some are just watching movies on their phone.

Jihyo and Y/n is watching something on the phone. Biside on their sit, Tzuyu and Sana doing the same with an earphones plugged in their ears.

Y/n was focused on what she was watching while she chewed her lips, distracting Jihyo.

"Y/n, stop chewing your lips. You'll hurt yourself." Jihyo said and Y/n only pout.

"But it's delicious. It tasted like strawb-" Y/n complained but was cutted off by her girlfriend putting her finger on her mouth.

"Even so. If you continue doing that, your lips will bleed. Do you want that to happen?" Y/n shook her head vigorously. Jihyo remove her finger through Y/n's lips.

"But it's delicious. You try it." Y/n puckered her lips leaning in closely to Jihyo.

Jihyo surprisingly back away lightly as she blushed. She look at her girlfriend if she's joking, but she's not. Jihyo cleared her throat and fix her position.

"Can you two stop flirting and fight over a stupid thing? It's annoying." Jihyo and Y/n heard Tzuyu annoyingly complain beside them as Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"Tzuyu-ah, if you're jealous.. There's Sana unnie beside you." Y/n said and smirk towards Tzuyu making her blush.

"Oh look! is Tzuyu blushing?... Confirm, she's blushing." Jihyo teased Tzuyu.

"Awww~ my Tzuyu love me~" Sana sang and hug Tzuyu on her side making the taller girl blush even more and the two lovebirds only giggled at them.

Time Skip~

The plane landed safely and the girls went out carrying their laggages. The sun was out and it was really hot so the girls quickly went to their van as they drive to their hotel.

After a minutes of driving they arrive and saw the beach while walking to their hotel, which only near the beach.

"Yey, beach!" Chaeyoung jump excitedly looking at the ocean. Jeongyeon give her a confuse look as she raised her eyebrows.

"Bitch?" Jeongyeon asked.

"That's not what Chaeyoung means, idiot!" Jihyo smacked Jeongyeon at the back of her head.

"Ow! That's hurt, Hyomas!" Jeongyeon carressed her head where Jihyo hitted her as she glared towards her.

"I don't care." Jihyo flip her off as she ignored Jeongyeon ranting at the back.

They went in the hotel and proceed to the front desk where the receptionist is.

"There are only five rooms left, madams. Here are the access card to each room." The receptionist said and handed them the cards.

"So two peoples in one room. Choose your partner." Jihyo said. The partners are Momo and Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Mina, Nayeon and Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Sana, and lastly Y/n and Jihyo. (Royal ships biatch!)

"Let's put and arrange luggages at our rooms first and let's all meet at the lobby after that we'll eat lunch together." Jihyo said again. They all nod and after that they all went to their perspective rooms with their partners.

-

After an hour the girls went out to their rooms after they arranged their cloths. All are now gathered to the lobby as they proceed to the restaurant of the hotel. They manage to find a sit that is good for ten people and ordered their foods. Their food serve immediately and after that they ate.

"We'll rest a bit after we ate and after that we'll go swim in the beach." Jihyo announced makes the girls cheered in excitement.

So after they eat, they quickly change to their own clothings, not listening to Jihyo when she said "rest first".

TOP's- i mean Dahyun, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were the first to finish as they all went to the beach first.

"Bro, we look so hot."Jeongyeon said, scanning the piece of clothing they are wearing.

Dahyun was wearing a denim shorts and a rushguard since she don't want her precious white skin to get burn. Tzuyu wear an sports bra and a mid waisted shorts, showing her hourglass body. Chaeyoung was wearing a dark green swimsuit bra and a mans shorts, showing off her tattoo's and a black bucket hat. Jeongyeon wears black sports bra and mans short as she wears a sunglasses. (It would be good to see them really wear this irl.)

Soon Jihyo followed. She was wearing a rushguard and swimming shorts as she aproach the others.

"Oh, GodJihyo is here~" Jeongyeon said in a sing song after she saw Jihyo coming out and approaching them.

"I don't want to argue with you. By the way, you guys be lookin' good right now huh?" Jihyo said, looking at their outfits as the others lowky pose.

"Of course we are, unnie. Where are the girly girls by the way?" Chaeyoung said/asked.

"I don't know about the others, but i went out first because Y/n said i can go first." Jihyo shrug and the others just nod.

"Same with us." They said agreeing to watch just Jihyo said.

"I wonder what they're wearing." Jeongyeon said dreamingly.

"You sound like an old perverted man." Tzuyu savagely said, the others cracked up as Jeongyeon only glared at them. They all stop laughing when they heard familiar voices calling them.

"GUYS!"

-

ʜᴀɪ🙂