𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

Jihyo's Pov

Seems like she was back into her normal self now. She's not mad anymore. Gosh she's really scary earlier, she's like a lion who is ready to it their prey.

I fiddled my fingers.

I wanted to ask her if we can get back to normal like how we used to be, but I was hesitant that she might go wild again. It makes me scared to say a word to her because she'll get mad for a reason. Like, since when did Y/n have a bipolar? She'll get mad and in a few seconds she'll act like nothing at all.

"Your hair.... Long hair suit you very well. It's beautiful." To break the awkward situation right now, I decided to talk and complimented her hair.

"Are you not curious why I suddenly decided to grow my hair like this? I'm sure you still know I always have a mid- length hair that's only above my shoulder because I don't want it long since I get irritated that it always comes to my face." Y/n said.

I do still remember that. One time when I want to cut my hair short, she said she wanted to do the same thing. I asked Y/n that time if she was sure and she said yes with a reason that; "I hate it when my hair always come to my face." And now it really makes me curious why did she suddenly let her hair grow that long. Could it be......

"You..... Y-You haven't m-move on?" I stuttered as my feet keep bouncing on the floor.

Y/n shook her head with a small smile.

It makes me really happy and I hope I do get a second chance from her.

"How can I move on when I'm still inlove with you?" The butterflies tingles in my stomach and my heart is hammering my chest due to happiness.

"So that means... W-We are back together again?" I hopefully asked, a wide smile plastered in my face as my eyes are twinkling.

"Not that fast." Y/n said with a smirk. My smile slowly fades at that.

"Do you think lying to me and not telling me the truth doesn't have a consequence?" My face turn into confuse one and Y/n's words made me only competitive.

"What's the consequence?" I bravely asked and I notice Y/n smiled at that.

"If you want us to go back together, then you need to court me again." Y/n said, the smirk on her face is not fading. That doesn't sound bad and I do like her idea actually.

"Sure! I'd like us to start again and I'll do the same things I did when I first started courting you. I'll wait no matter how long it is until I make you say 'yes' again. I will not give up and I'll continue to serve you like a princess. I promise that, Y/n." I said.

I mean what I said there. Promise is a promise, I won't break that and I always stick to my words. I won't waste Y/n again. I won't lose her again.

"You better do that, Park Jihyo." Y/n said and I playfully saluted.

"I'm sure you've already tell my family about the fake dating between you and Daniel already before me as they were acting nothing anymore when I mention your name." Oh that. Irene Unnie help me talk to her parents about the issue, and when they saw me, I thought they'll kill me already. They're pretty mad at me for hurting the younger child and I do apologize to them about that before explaining the real reason why I did that. They forgive me that day after hearing my explanation and why did all that happen. So, now we are cool and sometimes I visited on the their house when the girls and I have a day offs, and talk about random things, but mostly our topic is Y/n.

"Yeah, they forgive me not long time ago. It wasn't easy, but your sister really help me a lot at that times." I explained, and Y/n just nod her head.

I'm sure the girls would like to see her. It's been a long time and they missed her too, of course.

"Do you want to go to our dorm? The girls really misses you and they're excited to see you again." I said smiling, hoping she would agree.

"Really? I really miss them too, so much." Y/n said and I smiled.

"Let's go?" I stood up as I offered my hand and Y/n nodded and hold my hand.

This is it. The start..... and I won't waste it.

-

hello guys😊

enjoy this chapter~~