𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆

Author's Pov

Ever since what happen, When that time the girls saw Jihyo breaking down in her most vulnerable state, they bring her home and stayed to her all night to make sure Jihyo is okay after she told her members what happen. The girls really pity her and was so sad to see their friend hurting like that.

And so Jihyo lock herself in her room, she won't eat and just stay on her bed crying. The girls was so worried to her and started getting mad to their boss. JYP himself convince Jihyo to do a check up on her to a doctor after seeing his artist in a bad shape. Jihyo became slim and dark circle under her precious doe eyes. Then they've found out Jihyo was depressed. JYP stop giving projects the girls for awhile until Jihyo gets back to normal. JYP was guilty cause this was his intirely fault that was happening to Jihyo.

In the middle of Jihyo getting better, she asked her members if she could go to Y/n's parents house and try explaining to Y/n. Jihyo promise she'll be careful so the girls agreed.

Irene's Pov

I'm on my way to my parents house now to get an update about my sister Y/n. When I was infront of our gate already, I saw a familiar person having a commotion with our guard in the house. I went out of my car and checked the scene, and that's when I found out it was Jihyo. She was fighting with our guard to let her in to meet my sister.

"Jihyo, what are you doing here?" I asked her as I come near them.

I've notice her appearance.... she lost her weight, dark circles... she's not healthy at all. That's bad.

I feel bad to her. I still doubt she would cheat on Y/n. Jihyo's not like that. She must have a reason why she did that.

"Irene Unnie! Where's Y/n?! I need to talk to her! Please." Jihyo said, pleading as she hold my hands. I look at her sadly.

"I'm sorry from what I did to your sister. I... I didn't mean to do it. Let me explain to her!" Jihyo said as she hesistated.

"Then let me hear your explanation first. Come with me. Let's talk in another place." I said and led her in my car as I drove off.

Minutes later we arrive to a coffee shop. I gave Jihyo a face mask and let her use my bucket hat for awhile so people won't recognize us.

I decided to talk to her here cause if we do it in the house, Mom and Dad might be upset to see Jihyo. So after i hear Jihyo's explanation, i'll just tell my parents after about it.

We ordered and after that I make Jihyo talk.

"So what's your explanation?" I asked Jihyo. She was looking down.

Her explanation must be good or else I won't let her meet Y/n ever again.

"I want to tell Y/n first-" I cuttted her words.

"No, tell it to me first before her." I seriously said as I look intently at her.

"I am-- I mean we are forced." Jihyo stuttered. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean you guys are forced?"  I asked her. I don't feel good about it.

"Kang Daniel and I are only fake dating cause that's what our both company want us to do." Jihyo whispered so no one could her but me. I was shocked.

"Why did they need to do an issue about you and Daniel all of a sudden?" Jihyo frowned at that.

"Konnect Entertainment was getting bankrupt so the boss asked a help to JYP-nim cause both are friends. PD-nim agreed to help his friend and Daniel's boss make a plan on us to fake date. I just agreed because I can't say no to JYP cause he helped me a lot and my members to this industry. Infact, Kang Daniel was dating his co-member Seong-wu." Jihyo explained it all. I can't digest all the things Jihyo just had said to me. Everything was so shocking. Even the news that Kang Daniel has a boyfriend.

"Why didn't you tell this earlier to Y/n?" I asked. Jihyo then looked down.

"I can't. I'm too scared on what could be her reaction about it." I think Y/n would understand Jihyo's situation and will forgive her if Jihyo just said it to her sooner. But now Y/n is already gone, Jihyo wouldn't able to tell her.

"I feel really sorry for hurting your sister. Can I please talk to her?"  Jihyo said as she started sobbing. I hold both of her and and looks at her.

"Jihyo, I'm sorry..."  I said as her teary eyes look at me.

"As much as I want you and Y/n to be in a great term, but Y/n just went to Australia 3 weeks ago. She told us she couldn't stay here for awhile, but trust me she's doing good there. Y/n is currently working on our business there with her friend. She left for good." I sadly tell her as I tried to comfort her.

"S-She left? She left me?...." Jihyo cried harder and I need to move to another chair and hugged her.

"She'll be back Jihyo, don't worry. And when she did, I'll tell you immediately so you can meet her and tell her everything you need to tell her, okay?" I tell her. We pulled away as I hold both onto her shoulders and made her look at me. She's so vulnerable and fragile.

"Be healthy and wait for her. I know you could get through this Jihyo. You're strong. I'm still rooting to you for my Y/n." I smiled at her.

Time Skip

We stayed at the cafe for a little more minute before i could delivered home Jihyo to their dorm to make sure she won't do something weird, and so her members wouldn't be worried to her.

I'll wait for those two sweet couple to heal and i can't wait to see them both together and happy again.

-

I'll publish a new book guys! It's Sana x female reader, I hope you guys will support it😇😇