𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Tzuyu's Pov

I've been feeling abit better when Jihyo unnie explain to me and apologize to me yesterday. They're just inlove with each other, i don't have a plan meddling with it just to broke their relationship. I'm happy for them, i'm not kidding.

Right now we are going to the mall to buy stuff for the vacation we plan. It's a beach. I am excited about it, although i can't swim, it was fun playing with the water.

Yesterday Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie went to the company to talk to Pd-nim about what we are planning about the vacation we want. He agreed. We also ask a favor not to bother the manager come with us us, we don't want them to disturb so they can have time for their family too.

"Jihyo, would Y/n tag along with us?" I was snapped when i heard Sana unnie asked.

I was also looking at Jihyo unnie when she glance at me.

Is she asking for my permission?

She must be thinking that i will be hurt seeing them together.

"Is that okay? Wouldn't that be awkward?" Jihyo unnie asked. They nodded and they were now looking at me.

"It's fine by me." I said and smiled. They cheered and we went out of the dorm to see Pinky oppa already waiting for us. We all went in the van.

"Oppa, we will stop by at our condo to fetch Y/n." Jihyo unnie said as manager oppa nodded.

Author's Pov

They arrive to Y/n's and Jihyo's condo as Jihyo went out the van to get Y/n. Jihyo knocked at the door eventhough she have a card access to it. Y/n heard the knock as she look at the peep hole of their door seeing Jihyo outside.

Y/n open the door as soon as she saw her girlfriend standing outside.

"Jihyo, what are you doing here?" Y/n asked surprised. They hugged each other.

"What? You don't want me here? Jihyo faked a pout and pretending to be hurt.

"No it's not that. I was just surprise to see you here, you didn't even message or called me." Y/n said as Jihyo sigh and nod.

"I'm sorry. Me and the girls are going to the mall and they want you to tag along." Jihyo explained.

"Really? How about Tzuyu?" Y/n asked. She's worried that she might hurt Tzuyu by showing herself.

"She said she was fine with it."  Jihyo said smilling at her as Y/n only nodded.

"The girls are outside, waiting for us." Jihyo said.

"Okay, let me change my cloths real quick." Y/n said.

"Sure, take your time. I'll be waiting here."  Jihyo said as she sit at the sofa.

after a minute Y/n went out already. She is wearing a denim mid-waist short and her oversized shirt tucked with it. Jihyo was left in awe. Y/n will never failed to amaze her.

Jihyo gave her a quick peck in the lips and they went out the building already as Y/n saw the black van. She saw Pinky-oppa went out the car and open the door for them. As soon as they went in, the girls are so happy to see Y/n. They just missed her because she didn't visit them yesterday.

"Y/n, you look so beautiful today!" Jeongyeon said as she saw Y/n enter the van.

"What do you mean today? She's always beautiful!!" Y/n blushed at the compliment as she sit beside Jihyo at the back.

"Thankyou." Y/n said.

"But i'm still the most beautiful!" Nayeon chimes in doing a pose. They all look at her boredly.

"Grandma." Chaeyoung said causing them all burst into laugher.

"Yah! Son Chaeyoung!" Nayeon said as she pouts.

The van started to drove off. They are talking to each other and some of them were on their phone. Tzuyu look behind. Y/n was leaning her head on Jihyo's shoulder while using her phone, and Jihyo was just watching her. Tzuyu then look beside her. Sana was leaning her head on Tzuyu using her phone also, Tzuyu smiled.

-

ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴢᴜʏᴜ!!