𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

Y/n's Pov

The taxi stopped infront of our house. The driver help me out my luggages.

"You sure you're okay, Miss? I can just carry your things until you enter your house." The middle aged man driver worriedly said. I waved my hand.

"No, It's okay, Sir. Thank you." I said. He nodded and i pay.

I sniffed and wipe away my tears. This pain was too much. I need a comfort. I need my family. I dragged my luggages and went in our house. The maids are too shock to see me here. Not because i get back here after months of not visiting, but seeing me in my broken situation while having my things with me.

They rushed to help me and get my luggages to me. Some called for my parents. Just a minute after i saw my parents rushed to me with a worried face. I cried hard again as they hugged me.

"What's wrong, my daughter?" Dad softly asked as i sobbed to his chest while mom was saying comforting words.

Oh how i missed them.

I get away from Dad's chest as he look down on me with his face still worried and sad as well as mom.

"She cheated on me, Mom, Dad." I said the reason as i continued to cry.

Their face showed disappointment and pity on me. Mom pulled me with her and hugged me.

What did i ever do to deserve this and feel this pain when i didn't do nothing wrong. Why.....

-

Mom and Dad brought me to my room and continue to comfort me there. Suddenly my sister came in while panting as she rushed to hug me. Here it is again, my tears is flowing down.

"Are you okay, Y/n? I saw the news about Jihyo." Irene unnie worriedly asked.

"Don't ever mention her name. Your sister is hurting." Dad seriously said to my sister. Irene unnie quickly apologize.

"I-I don't wanna be here anymore." I said, their eyes on me.

"I couldn't stay here. I don't wanna see her, it hurts." I cried out. My parents and sister look concerned to me, and i hate making them worried.

"What are you planning, sweetie?" Mom asked.

"I decided i'll go to Australia for awhile then i could just manage our business there." I said while looking at them all. I look at to my dad as he sigh.

"Can you do it, Daughter? You know you could just go to another country because i don't want you to get more stress about handling our business." Dad worriedly said, but i gave him a small smile.

"Trust me i'll be okay there, and remember my friend from Australia? Jake is also interested in business. I think he can help me." I said in determination.

"Okay, if that's what you want." Dad said as we smile to each other and hug me.

"Take every time to heal, my sweet little girl." Mom said and pat my head.

-

Two days after that night with my family, here i am preparing to leave. I've prepared all cloths and things i'll need to bring. Mom and Dad took a day off today as well as Unnie so they can all take me to the airport today.

We are now in the car while dad was driving all the way to airport. Minutes later we arrive to the airport and i can't help but to shred a tears seeing them cried.

"I'll missyou all." I said while crying.

"Take all your time to heal your broken heart, my daughter and start a newlife there." Dad said as he wiped my tears.

"Be a good girl there, my little baby." I playfully glared at my mom, hating the name she called my as we laughed.

"Take care of yourself well there, favorite sister. Unnie is always here for you." Irene unnie said then i cried harder again, wailing.

I heard through the speaker that my plane will board soon. I took all my luggages with the help of other staff as i wave a goodbye to my family.

"Don't forget to update us when you landed already. Call us everyday too!" I heard my mom said as i laughed nodding.

My back is now facing them. I look around. I'll definetely miss this country. I'll miss my family, my friends. Time to heal. To make a new memories at a new place and be happy.

Goodbye Korea....

See you soon Australia.

-
ʙʏᴇ ɢᴜʏs sᴀᴍᴀ ɴᴀᴋᴏ sᴀ ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ ᴋᴀʏ ʏ/ɴ ᴛ_ᴛ