𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

Y/n's Pov

Actually I was also nervous to see Jihyo today. And because of nervousness I can't help but to suddenly act cold to her.

When I first talk to her, I can see how shock she was the way I talk and she look intimidated by me. So, since her words makes me frustrated even more, I decided to just talk to her that way ( Y'know savage, sassy and bitch💅)

"So...... How are you?" See? The audacity to ask that.

After what she did to me? Didn't she saw how hurt I was when I break up with her and how I walk out to our shared house? Does leaving the country because how broken I am was not yet obvious answer for her question?

I glared hardly at her that made her quickly averted her eyes on the table.

"S-Sorry. That was stupid of me to ask that question. I shouldn't have said it." I saw how she panicked and continue to look down.

"Exactly. I didn't came to meet you here just for you to ask me how I've been doing then because I'm sure you already know the answer." I coldly says.

"I'm sorry." Jihyo said making me rolled my eyes on her.

The word that keep repeating from her mouth. It makes me frustrated everytime I heard it from her.

"I'm so sick of hearing that word from you, Jihyo. Don't you feel the same? Tell me what you need to tell me right now. I might change my mind." I might change my mind if she have a good reason and might forgive her.

(Y/n marupok🙄)

Jihyo sigh deeply and look at me StRaIgHt in the eyes making me suddenly felt weak.

"You broke up with me because of the article of me and Kang Daniel are dating, right?" Jihyo lean closer before saying that to me.

What the F.

Seriously. Who was she hanging out while I'm gone. That's totally a stupid question. What's with the stupidity of asking such a nonsense questions like that Jihyo.

"Of course. What else?" I said, and sassily rolled my eyes on her.

She suddenly became stiff at my response. What? Surprise that I changed into a bitch? As she should.

"Listen carefully, Y/n. Everything going between Daniel and I since then are only fake." Jihyo seems serious while telling that so it made me so damn curious about it.

"What do you mean?" My eyebrows furrowed as I asked that.

"I should've tell you sooner about this before we fell apart. It was a coward of me to hide it from you, and because of that I hurted you. I was just scared so I didn't tell you. I'm sorry." Jihyo suddenly confessed. My blood boil as she said that.

I'm mad. So mad because she hide a secret behind me. I thought we promise together that we won't keep a secret from ourselves, that no matter what it is we should tell it to each other so whatever problem it was is we could fix it together.

Does she not trust me?

Getting angrier I slammed my hands on the table making Jihyo startled. I'm aware that many people are looking at us right now, but that wasn't my concern right now. I need to know the truth.

"Just tell me what is it, Jihyo. I've been keeping my frustrations. Was it hard to say?! Huh?!?" I said, my voice a bit loud as I glared at her.

Jihyo can't even look into my eyes too long.

"C-Calm down, Y/n. Everyone is looking at us. They can't know who I am. Please, Y/n. Calm down first." Jihyo begged as her eyes starts glistening.

I just leaned back to my chair and grasp my hairs in frustration. I don't wanna cause a scandal. I know it'll affect Jihyo's group so much.

So I just glared at her while breathing sharply. She clear her throat and fix her position from her chair.

"Actually, Kang Daniel and Me are only faking our relationship." My eyes widen in shockness and I was suppose to say something when Jihyo shush me.

I just stay silent and let her explain everything she should explain.

"It all started when the CEO of Konnect Entertainment talks to PD-nim, which is his friend and ask for a help. PD-nim's friend says that his company is getting bankrupt and JYP was willing to help his friend. His friend came to an idea to make a scandal between his artist and JYP." Jihyo said and I was listening carefully to her.

(Let's just pretend that the CEO of Konnect Entertainment wasn't Kang Daniel and was someone else and Kang Daniel was only working under that company as an Idol.)

"After that day, I was practicing with the girls and suddenly PD-nim wants to talk to me. So I came in to his office, and that's when he told me about faking a relationship with Kang Daniel just to make a scandal so both company can get a big money when the news blow up."

That's absurd! How can a boss make their artist as a money maker with just a stupid idea. That wasn't right.

"And you agreed? You know it was not right that your bosses are only using you as a money maker when it was not your actual work to do it." I said to Jihyo.

"I know. I think it was also stupid and selfish, but PD-nim asked for a help to me. He gave me a choice and he didn't force me to do it. I agreed because I want to give back the kindness that JYP gave me since I started pursuing my dreams in such a young age with the help of him. I owe him a lot for taking care of me and the rest of my members. I was so thankful to him that's why I did that." Jihyo said as her first tears came out of her eyes and so go on.

I don't know what to feel anymore after hearing the reason why did this all happen to us.

I understand Jihyo's reason on why she agreed to do the fake dating thing. But, I was upset to her because she keep it to herself and didn't tell me about it.

But I was curious for this one thing and I am dying to know if it was true.

"What about the scene I saw the both of you at the park that night? You said you were only fake dating him, but what's with the kiss?" I sternly said and raise my left eyebrow to her.

Jihyo's eyes widen and vigorously shake his head.

"No! No! That's not true. I swear to god our lips didn't touch." Jihyo strongly denied. I glared at her and gave her a look.

"It was Daniel's idea to do that because we know there's a camera man that have been following us that night started from leaving our company, and riding in Daniel's car until he followed us to the park. It was all a plan so we can get into the article. But I really swear the kiss idea was made by Kang Daniel and we cover our mouths so we didn't do it, okay?!" Jihyo explained.

"Is that the truth?" I asked making her nod quickly.

"I can't even imagine myself dating a man because I was so head over heels to you already. So imagine kissing my guy friend? It was disgusting." Jihyo said, and acted very disgusted as I chuckled.

"Want to know an even surprising news?" Jihyo excitedly said.

"What?"

"Kang Daniel is gay." Jihyo has dropped the bomb and laughed loudly.

My eyes widen in the surprising news. Kang Daniel was gay?! What the fuck.

"Is that true?!" I asked while covering my mouth in shockness.

"Hmm. I know it's surprising, right? He was dating Seong-wu Oppa, his co-member." No way. What the heck. Oh my god what I was hearing today.

Every shocking news I heard today was all so hard to believe. But it was the truth, so it makes me really surprised and makes my mouth agape about all of it.

-

this isn't a good chapter but I just want to update hehehehehe.