𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

Y/n's Pov

I was awoken up by someone peppering my whole face with kisses. I softly groan and automatically smiled when i know that it was my girlfriend.

"Wake up baby, it's already morning." She whispered in my ears before kissing below it lovingly.

I slowly open my eyes and immediately saw Jihyo's smiling face. I look outside and it's still dark, i'm still sleepy.

"Hmm~ What time is it?" I asked then tried to sit up, but she gently pushes me back again to bed.

"It's almost 6:30 am." I groaned. I'm not a morning person.

I heard Jihyo giggled. I open my eyes again, and that's when i notice Jihyo was dressed up presentable.

"We will start preparing for our next comeback song today. We have a full schedule." Jihyo said as she stroked my cheeks.

"I'll miss you." I told her and she cracked up a smile by hearing those words.

"I'll miss you, too, baby." Jihyo said.

She leaned in and pulled me in a sweet and loving kiss, her hands cupping my cheeks softly as my heart fluttered.

"I hope you have an amazing day with the girls." I said against her lips.

"Thank you, baby. I hope you have an even more amazing day too." Jihyo said and give me a last peck on my lips.

"I'll go now. Eat a decent meal for today and inform me if ever you'll eat snacks so i can know, also keep me updated baby. I love you." Jihyo said, seriously looking at me making me giggle.

"Yes, ma'am. I'll keep you updated, I love you too." I playfully saluted and she laughed, bopping my nose making me scrunched it.

"Okay, i'll leave now. Go back to sleep, it's still early, you need more energy. Bye, i'll message you after i arrived at my work place. I love you." Jihyo give me a quick hug. I closed my eyes as she kissed my forehead and leave.

-

I woke up when it's lunch time already. I went to the kitchen and make my lunch. I message Jihyo and told her that i just woke up and currently eating my lunch. She told me to send her what i have from lunch and i send it to her, she was suspecting me! That's unbelievable.

After eating i washed all the dishes before going back to our room, cleaning it. I went to take a shower and dressed up comfortably.

At this time i don't know what to do since Jihyo is not here. Usually we'll go out or watch a movie together, but now she's not here and i'm bored.

Suddenly i remembered it was tuesday today and Irene unnie mention to me that it'll be their day-off. So i immediately run back to our room and find an outfit to wear today since i'll be hanging out with my sister and her friends.

I texted my unnie and told her that i'll be visiting them, she said yes but told me to buy them fried chicken :(

Since i don't have a choice, i agreed. I took my bag and went out the condo making sure i locked it. I buy the fried chicken and added some soda too so we can all enjoyed it, after that i went to their dorm.

-

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇᴅ.