𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

Y/n's Pov

I woke up and feel like i'm a toy without battery. I don't have energy anymore after what i saw the other night. I can't still believe that Jihyo fooled me ha!

I grab my phone and i'll use it after not using it for a day. I open my social media and went to my twitter account.

*Surprise Maderpaker!*

(ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴡ)

Well what the fuck! The first thing came out on my feed was this?

Kang Daniel? Who was it again? I think i heard his name before.

I can't still believe that Jihyo could cheat on me. It hurts. Like hell. I've love her all my life and i trust her so much. Just why? I love her.

I can't do anything. I'm only her private girlfriend. Everyone don't know we are dating, except her members. I wonder if the girls know about this too.

Everytime i talk to Jihyo about break up, she'll constantly reassures me that it'll never happen, that there'll never come a day that she decided to walk away when i am the best thing that has ever happened to her. 

Could all the things she said to me was all a lie?

I don't know anymore. I don't know what to do.

Jihyo's Pov

The article about Daniel and i are dating... They released it already. Just after that i heard a loud knock on my door and Nayeon unnie calling out for me. I sigh. They must have already seen the news.

I open the door and saw a mad Nayeon unnie.

"JIHYO WHAT'S THIS?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, HUH?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT COULD Y/N FEEL RIGHT NOW? I'M SURE SHE ALREADY SEEN THIS ARTICLE! WE'VE ALREADY TALK THAT NIGHT ABOUT THIS, AND THIS WAS THE REASON WHY YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO Y/N IS BEING A MESS UP?" I can't say anything. This is the first time i've seen Nayeon unnie this mad.

They grown closer to Y/n and i understand why do they care about her that much. It's my fault. It's all my fault. Y/n is hurting so much because of me. All my members are all mad and disappointed to me.

"Did you forget how to speak now, Jihyo? Where's your tongue?! Explain this to us. Maybe you have an explanation about this." Nayeon unnie said. I just look down while my tears are streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry." I said as i continue from sobbing. I heard Nayeon unnie scoffed.

We went to the living room and there i saw my other members. They're looking at me sadly while Tzuyu is glaring at me. I understand. She have loved Y/n once, and of course she's mad at me cause i hurt Y/n.

"Since when did you start cheating to your girlfriend, Jihyo? Answer me!" Nayeon unnie asked. I flinched when she shouted.

"Nayeon don't be too hard to our Jihyo. Calm down, okay?" Jeongyeon unnie said as she's calming down Nayeon unnie. I'm really thankful to her.

"You don't understand, Jeongyeon." Nayeon unnie said to her while she was breathing heavily.

"I understand, Nayeon. I do. So please calm down and listen to Jihyo." Jeongyeon unnie said as she held Nayeon unnie's hand.
Nayeon unnie sigh and glare at me.

"I didn't cheat." I said for the first time.

"HAHAHA Of course you don't." Nayeon unnie mocked.

"Unnie i don't have a choice, you don't understand!" I said, looking intently at her.

"Then make us understand, Jihyo!" Nayeon unnie stood up but immediately pulled down by Jeongyeon unnie, and other girls came to my side to calm me down.

I deeply sigh, ready to explain everything from the start. They need to know. They could help me.

-

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs sʜɪᴛᴛʏ. ɴᴀʏᴇᴏɴ ᴡᴀs ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴀᴅ👹😭😭