𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Jihyo's Pov

After that moment we share, however Y/N haven't spoken any word since then. It's making me worried. Did I make everything awkward between us now? I'm just starting but seems like I made her feel like i'm rushing her.

I grab the towel on the back seat of my car. I came prepared as I know that both of our cloths will be soaked in water, so I bought an extra cloths for us.

Y/N was sitting on the folding chair while looking at the ocean. I wonder what's in her mind right now. I approach her as I saw her already shivering.

"Here, wipe yourself. I also brought an extra cloths for you, and you can change in the car." I handed her the towel and I smile to myself when I saw her get startled at my sudden actions.

"Thank you, Jihyo." She smiled lightly on me after getting the towel and her cloths.

I watch her as she made her way to the car. Before she went in, she look at me with her furrowed eyebrows and I immediately get it so I shook my head vigorously.

"Sorry, go on, I won't peek." I turn around and I felt my cheeks getting hot.

Damn that was awkward.

I sat on the chair and appreciates the calm ocean. I love everything about this place so it became my favorite. If it isn't for Y/N i'm not going to find this place, and I found it out when i'm very lost with no destination because of our breakup.

After a few minutes I heard footsteps and I look back to see Y/N wearing the new set of cloths I gave her.

She's so beautiful, as always.

"Hey, you're done. Are you comfortable in the cloths?" I ask and she nodded.

"Yes, thank you so much. I feel better now." After that, everything fell silent again. Only the waves of water from the ocean can be heard.

Should I say sorry about my actions earlier? I think it's the problem why she's acting like this, and I hate how quiet she is. I like her loud, goofy, and quirky sides showing when we're together.

"Y/N, I'm —"

"Jihyo —"

We both spoke at the same time causing an awkward chuckle left my mouth.

"You go first." I said and look at her. She fiddles her fingers; look like she's worried or shy to say something. Either one of those, I wanted to hear it.

"So Jihyo, about earlier—" I don't know what's got into me but I decided to cut her words off.

"Yes, about earlier... I'm sorry Y/N. I... I let my feelings get into me, and I know I made things get awkward between us. I said I won't rush things, but just look what I did... I'm really sorry, Y/N." I apologies sincerely and she look at me worriedly.

Don't give me that look, it made me feel like you're breaking up with me again. She know she's my weakness, that I could literally end myself just for her. I love her deeply and I don't want us to be apart again.

"Jihyo..." Y/N said, her voice sound so shock.

"You don't need to apologies to me because you did nothing wrong. I should be the one apologizing to you because I made you worried for not speaking earlier. After that kiss... It made me think; Maybe I should give it a try again. We should try again. You don't know what happen to that whole two years i've been in abroad. Jihyo, I was still lost, sad and seems like something inside me is missing. There's no time that I couldn't think about you because you're always in my mind and it makes me crazy. Yes, I am very mad at you that you dare to lie at me, but now I understand your feelings. I love you so much Jihyo, and I can't live without you." I'm speechless. My body move on it's own like an automatic robot and I hugged Y/N whose crying very hard in my chest right now.

Sure we didn't both deserve all of this.  I wish I told her everything earlier, and I hate myself for lying to her. Because of that mistake we fell apart and became heart broken.

"I love you too, Y/N. I'm sorry if I put you through all of this... It's all my fault. I promise starting today, I won't ever lie to you anymore and i'll be really honest with you. I'm sorry baby, I love you." A set of tears came out in my eyes as I said all of that. I continue to rub her back in comfort and didn't care if she wet my shirt again.

We stayed like that for almost twenty minutes and I didn't mind it. I wanted to make her feel safe and love.

After a minute she pulled her head away from my chest and look up to me.  I chuckled when I saw her face puffy face. She's so cute.

"Oh goodness lord, thank you for giving me this wonderful woman infront of me right now." I sigh gratefully and smiled widely. I wiped her tears as she sniffles making me let out a giggle.

"Do I look ugly now?" Y/N asks innocently with that little pout on her lips.

She probably didn't know it but she said that in the most cutest way. I shook my head with a smile and put the hairs that went over her face then tuck them all behind her ears.

"Of course not, baby. For me, you are the most beautiful girl in my eyes and no one else." I said sweetly. I was shock when she pulled away from me and smack my shoulder with a glare.

"You didn't change, you are still a sweet talker." Y/N said and rolled her eyes playfully.

"What?! But i'm saying the truth!" I backfired at her.

Does she not believe me? Hmph!

"It's whatever." She cross her arms to her chest and look away from me.

So this is how she want to play the game huh? Okay, i'll show you then.

"Tickle Attack!" I poke her most ticklish spot, which is her both side waist making her laugh uncontrolably.

"Hey! HAHAHA— S-Stop Jih–yo Hahahahahaha." I continue to give her tickles, finding myself being inlove with her laugh.

At this moment, both of us don't need to ask each other if we are back again together. A strong bond between us is not breakable, same thing won't happen again.

From the very start until the end, we are still going to look for each other as always. Just like a puzzle; if one piece is lost/missing and nowhere to be found, the puzzle would never be complete without that piece. Our relationship is like rollercoaster ride. There's an happy moments, but we can't avoid all the bumps together.

From the infinity and beyond, we will continue to love each other unconditionally until we both became an ashes together.

THE END!

_____________           

Hello everyone! I know it's a very lame ending, but yeah, this book is over.

I know i've been gone for so long only to end the book when I came back lmfao. I had really fun writing this story (tho i think it's a crap🙂) and it made me happy that I finally finish a story. YEY!!!! Lol😆

Fun fact: When I first start writing this story, my original plan was to make a short story. As in! I expect to end this book at 20 to 30 chapters only, but I didn't expect that i'll add few more ideas causing this book to end up at 50 chapters; almost 60 lol.

Thank you everyone for supporting this story! To my readers who have been there from the very start of my writing journey– thank you all!!! Mwuaps😚😚😚

See you all in my other stories and to my upcoming new stories!!!!😻😻😻