𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Author's Pov

Right now the girls are all in the living room and asking Y/n so many questions as if they're interviewing her.

"So Y/n how old are you?" Chaeyoung asked and scooted a little bit at Y/n.

"Yeah, you look like you are the same age as our maknaes here, you're even smaller than Jihyo despite that she's one of the smallest here." Jeongyeon said and laugh making Jihyo glared at her.

"I'm 22 and i'm a month older than Tzuyu." Y/n said making them nod.

"Aish i really thought that i wouldn't be the youngest here anymore but still i am." Tzuyu sigh making her unnies look at her in confusion.

"Why Tzuyu-ah, you don't like to be our baby anymore?" Nayeon said in a baby voice making them all look at her in disgust especially Tzuyu.

"Heck yeah. I'm tired of you all always babying me to the fact that i'm being the matured one when you all are being childish." Tzuyu said and rolled her eyes.

"Okay then, let's move on to another question." Jeongyeon said and clapped her hands.

"What is this? An interview?" Jihyo said. Y/n squeez her hand and tell her it's okay making her calm down. The others didn't missed that and saw how they treat each other but they decided just to shut up.

"You can call it like that. So Y/n, do you have sibling or siblings?" Jeongyeon proceed. Y/n nod.

"I have an older sister named Bae Joohyun or people called Irene from RedVelvet." Y/n smiling lightly when she saw their reaction.

"Y/n you are cool!" Chaeyoung chimes in.

"What's cool about that?" Y/n ask confusely.

"That's mean you are friends with her members too!" Chaeyoung said looking at her with a wide smile.

"Yeah i'm close with her members especially Yeri unnie." Y/n said.

"So Y/n are you single?" Dahyun asked sheepishly. Y/n became nervous and look at Jihyo. Jihyo didn't look at her but smile at them.

"Yes she is single, right Y/n?" Jihyo said and look at Y/n giving her a signal.

"Ah y-yeah... i'm s-single hehe." Y/n said nervously.

Actually Y/n was a bit dissapointed when Jihyo said that and she actually don't know why Jihyo can't stop denying it and won't let her friends know who she really is, but she just think Jihyo has her reasons and maybe she's just protecting her which is half true.

"That's great." Dahyun said.

"Tzuyu you got a chance." Dahyun whisper at her and nudge Tzuyu on her side.

"What the heck Dahyun?! What are you saying?" Tzuyu whispered yell at her and glare.

Dahyun just shrug her shoulder while Jihyo watch them all the time.

After that they continue to asked Y/n more questions to know her well and they hangout the whole day.

-

ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs😂

ᴊɪʜʏᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇᴍᴇ ʟᴏʟ😂😂😂