𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Author's Pov

The next day Jihyo didn't let Y/n visit their dorm for today so Jihyo can explain to her members well and also apologize to Tzuyu.

It's morning and the girls was just watching something on the T.V and others used their phone after they ate breakfast.

"Tzuyu, can we talk?" Jihyo called Tzuyu. Tzuyu nodded and follow Jihyo.

Last night the girls just heard a shocking news. But everything is now back to normal, they just got a bit awkward.

"Let's take a walk in the park." Jihyo said when they went to the hall.

"Shouldn't we dress up first? this was our cloths from last night." Tzuyu said.

"Ahh yes, let's take a bath first." Jihyo awkwardly said as they went to their own room to prepare.

After a minutes Jihyo and Tzuyu was now already dressed up as they were getting ready to leave.

"Girls, Tzuyu and Me are going out for a walk." Jihyo said to them.

"Okay, bye, take care!" They bid a goodbye to the girls and head out. After a minute they arrive at the park and was now walking beside each other.

Awkwardness accur them and Jihyo was the first to break it.

"I'm sorry, Tzuyu-ah." Jihyo started. Tzuyu look at Jihyo and she saw her eyes glistening from tears.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, unnie." Tzuyu said and give Jihyo a small smile.

"I know it hurts you the most after you heard it. I'm sorry i keep it to all of you and now you're hurting. If i just tell it sooner you won't feel this way right now. Y/n was actually telling me to tell about us but i was scared, and it's my fault i told Y/n to accept your offer to go out with you because i don't want you to be hurt, but it still happen." Jihyo explained as she sobbed. Tzuyu hug her, patting her back.

"It's okay unnie, i'll move on soon. I know that will take awhile, but it'll be gone soon... i think. You just did what makes me feel better, you are a great leader indeed. I'm fine unnie." Tzuyu said. They pulled away as Jihyo wipe her tears.

"Also i support you both, you guys look good together." Tzuyu give her unnie a smile. Although it was a bitter smile, she didn't lie she was happy about them.

"Thankyou, Tzuyu-ah. I'm really sorry." Jihyo apologize again as Tzuyu nod.

"Come, let's eat ice-cream." They went to the ice-cream parlor and bought ice cream and take out for the girls.

They walk around the park for a minutes more and they decided to went back home because they thought that the girls might be waiting for them. Soon the two arrive home, taking off their shoes and placing it to the shoe rack.

"We're home!" Jihyo shouted and both Tzuyu and her went to the living room to see the others.

They saw that Tzuyu and Jihyo is smiling, so they thought they're already fine.

"So did you two make up already?" Nayeon asked them and the two nod making them all sigh in relief.

"That's good. So what did you guys got?" It was Jeongyeon who asked.

"Oh! this is ice-cream. When Tzuyu and I are buying ice-cream, we thought on buying you guys some too because we think you all will like it as well." Hearing Ice-cream, Momo quickly stand up and went to the kitchen to grab a spoon as she get the plastic bag to Tzuyu.

"Are you really carrying that spoon since then?" Mina asked her co-japanese.

"Huh? i went to the kitchen as soon as i heard ice-cream. You all just didn't see me." Momo shrug as she open the tub and started savouring the ice-cream. The girls facepalmed at her.

"Typical Momo." Soon they started to join her eating the ice-cream before Momo eats them all.

-

ᴡᴏʜᴏᴏ!