𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

Author's Pov

The days past by Y/n along with the girls get really close as Y/n always visit to their dorm to hangout. Right now they are all at the living room watching a movie while Y/n and Jihyo are cuddling at the couch. The others notice that Jihyo is always been touchy to Y/n all the time making them shock and confuse. They're not used at seeing Jihyo like that because as far as they know, that Jihyo hates skinship especially from the girls, so seeing Jihyo acts like that making them really shock.

"I'll just go to the kitchen to get some foods or maybe cook. I'll be back." Tzuyu stand up as they watch her made her way at the kitchen.

They notice how Tzuyu talk with a sad tone and leave with a frown except from the couple who's busy watching the movie while hugging each other. They understand why is she acting like that so they just look at her with a sad look.

Tzuyu on the other hand just watch the couple being sweet at each other from the kitchen where you can see the peoples at the living room. Tzuyu didn't notice that there is a person beside her observing her while looking at her in pity.

"You like her don't you?" The person suddenly said making Tzuyu jump in surprise.

"What the heck unnie?!"  Tzuyu turn to look at Nayeon and glare at her. (Familiar isn't?😏)

"You like Y/n, Tzuyu-ah?" Nayeon asked in a soft tone and approach her.

"I-I don't. What are you s-saying?" Tzuyu lied and glare at Nayeon.

"Yeah you don't." Nayeon said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

"You know that you are bad at lying right, Tzuyu-ah? Nayeon said and hold her hand while Tzuyu just look down.

"You didn't know that we observe you and we always notice how you look at Y/n and smiled when she did something that make you happy." Then Tzuyu look up meeting her unnie's eyes.

"You are jealous at them. Maybe Jihyo is just really like that to her since she mention that they're are friends since then, and besides Jihyo already admit that and so Y/n that she is single, there's no things you could jealous for." Nayeon said and wipe Tzuyu's tears as she smiled at her.

"Why don't you make a move? ask her out Tzuyu-ah." Nayeon said at her.

"I'll do that soon. I'm still shy." Tzuyu said and look around but not at Nayeon making her giggle at their maknae's cuteness.

"Okay Tzuyu-ah~ C'mon let's go back, just go get some chips." Nayeon said and help Tzuyu to get the snacks.

"Thank you unnie." Tzuyu said and Nayeon hugged her.

"Hmmm for our maknae." Nayeon said and they both get back to the living room carrying the chips.

For the first time the mortal enemies get's along together.