𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Author's Pov

Y/n and Jake went out to the office and  went to the lower floor, where the employees are.

Once Y/n walked and Jake on her side, the sound of her heels clicking on the floor makes the workers immediately saw their boss and stand up. They all bowed to Y/n and greet her. Y/n smiles at them.

Y/n clapped her hands together as all the people has stop doing their works and listen to what their boss is going to say.

"Hello everyone. I would like you all to invite to a dinner party tonight. It's all gonna be on me. Sadly this is my last day being a boss here as I was going back to Korea again. So I want you guys to treat a nice dinner at least for the last time as a thank you for all your hard works. It would be nice if you all could join the party, but if not, I understand it." Y/n announced and genuinely smiled at them.

The employees frowned at the news that their great boss will be leaving. Some cried that makes Y/n also sad by leaving them.

"I was only temporary here and I'm happy that I meet such a pro workers at my Dad's company. You guys are amazing." Y/n's speech just make her ex-employees to even more cry.

-

It was now night time. Y/n, Jake and all the employees to the company are all in the restaurant now, ordering whatever they want as Y/n said so.

"Don't be shy to order what you want, it's all on me, there's no thing you guys need to worry about. Let's just enjoy this night." Y/n said to them with a kind smile.

Y/n also ordered wine for them. Jake warned her not to drink so much of it  as they still need to pack and leave later.

She understood it and they spend much fun to their employees. An hour after Jake and Y/n needs to leave already. They inform their workers and they're sad about it, but have no choice to accept their boss is leaving.

Y/n told them they can continue to have fun at the restaurant and Y/n paid for everything.

Jake and Y/n then left the restaurant after they last bid a goodbye and went home to the penthouse they both share. They spent time packing their things, not leaving any important things behind before leaving it.

Jake and Y/n spend their free time before leaving by watching a movie.
They make popcorn and enjoyed the movie.

After some time, It was time they're going to the airport. They check their house for the last time, they're sad that they're going to miss it.

There was a car that's waiting for them outside to drive them to the airport. They hopped in the car as they help the driver to put their luggages in and drove off to their destination after.

When they arrive to the airport, they still have a little time so they bought a coffee and Y/n take that little time to call her Sister that they'll be boarding soon. Her sister was happy as well as their parents because the were together when Y/n called them making Y/n excited to see them soon.

Their flight soon get announced and  they sign up for a pre-check and get investigated by a securities in speed another's then they're ready to go.

Y/n pick the window seat while Jake took the aisle seat. They ordered foods  and after they ate, they watched movies and decided to take a nap after because the flight was a bit long. They want to save a lot of energy before they arrive to Korea.

Time Skip

Y/n and Jake arrived already to South Korea Incheon International Airport. They were amazed to see Korea again like it was their first time.

Y/n message Irene that they landed to Korea already and after a minutes it didn't reply making Y/n frowned. Then Irene called and Y/n immediately answered it.

"Where were you? I thought you'll fetch us right away when we arrived?" Y/n said as she was getting a bit stressed out.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I had an emergency and our boss need to see us really bad. He will announce something important to our group. I'm really sorry. When I go home I promise to buy you all your favorites. I really want to see you now, but I can't." Irene sadly said. She was devastated because she promised to Y/n but couldn't do it because of a sudden call out of there company

"Works call out? I understand. Just make sure to go home after because I missed you as well even all you do to me was to annoy me while I'm away." Y/n said and rolled her eyes while Irene laughed on the other line.

"Yeah, Yeah. I missed you too and I can't wait to see you. I'll hug you so tight after I got home, and you know that I really love annoying you." Irene said.

"I'll see you later. Don't forget my box of fried chicken and bubble tea. I will be the one to check the door to see if you got my favorites or I won't let you in our house." Y/n warningly said and laughed.

"Sure, I promise to bring it all to you."

"Stop promising. I don't like hearing that word. I like you to do it." Y/n said.

"Okay. I don't promise. I'll buy you all need." Irene said with a chuckle.

"Okay, I'll see you later. Jake and I will just take a taxi." Y/n said.

"See you, Y/n! Your sister love youuu." Irene said and do an aegyo making Y/n cringe at her sister.

"Ughh~ stop it Unnie. Acting cute doesn't suit you. Byee, love you too." Y/n said and after that the call ended already.

Y/n went to Jake who was sitting waiting for her while having a call to her sister.

"Is your sister coming soon?" Jake asked as Y/n shook her head.

"My sister's group suddenly got called out by their company. Idols life y'know? I guess we'll just rode a taxi." Y/n said and Jake just agreed.

They went out of the airport and hailed the near taxi car with no passages that was park outside.

It drove Infront of them and the driver help them with their luggages. Y/n send the location to the driver's technology as he followed the directions.

-

Apologizing for not being able to satisfied you in this book :(