𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

Y/n's Pov

Once Jihyo and I exited the café, she insisted that we'll ride her car on the way to their dorm, but I brought my car so we rode a separate car on the way to their house.

I don't know what to feel if I finally saw the girls. They're my friends, and sisters as well. Should I feel guilty because I left them without saying a proper goodbye and didn't have any connections with them when I'm away?

I'm happy to finally meet the girls because I must admit that I really missed them. While on Australia, of course I still heard about their group, cause how can't I? They're literally famous nation wide. I never stop supporting their group without them knowing.

And I'm nervous cause what if after seeing me they were actually mad at me because I left them? I don't know anymore. All my questions will only get an answer if I show up to them today.

Jihyo's car was just Infront of mine, maybe she was thinking that I forgot the way on the way to their dorm, but no, I clearly remember every directions.

After a minutes drive we've already arrive Infront of their dorm. When Jihyo went out of her car and I was hesitant causing Jihyo to knock on  the window of my car as I slowly get out, shaking a little because of nervousness.

We stood Infront of their front door and I took a deep sigh while slightly fidgeting my fingers. I was shock when a hand hold mine and I look up to see Jihyo giving me a comforting smile making the nervousness ease a little bit.

"There's no need to be nervous you know? The girls were super excited to meet you." Jihyo chuckled and squeeze my hand comfortingly.

"You sure? What if they're actually mad at me because I suddenly disappear without even telling them?" I asked, really worried. Jihyo shook her head.

"That's not what they're feeling to you. They did not held any grudge on you because they understood how were you feeling that day. You didn't know this, but I wanted to tell you that after they saw the article about Daniel and I that day, I've never seen them very disappointed to me, especially Nayeon Unnie was really mad at me that day. So you don't need to be worried, because they are happy to see you today." Jihyo said and my nervousness and worries went away after hearing that statement from her.

Jihyo finally pressed the doorbell and I feel very anxious. Jihyo look at me and mouthed, "it's okay" and the door suddenly went open making me flinch a little.

A high pitch voice called my name and suddenly jump hug me as I stumble and Jihyo hold firmly on my waist so I wont fall.

"Y/N!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH~~" Sana Unnie was the one who open the door for us and the first one to greet me among the girls.

I hugged her back and pat her back awkwardly as I look to Jihyo who only nodded at me with a smile.

"Uhhh... I.. I miss you too, Unnie." I nervously said and she pulled away and look at me with a pout.

That's adorable. I missed Sana Unnie's aegyo the most.

Then when I look ahead, I saw the rest of the girls standing there and have a surprise look on their face. I gulped as I get ready, and they all run to me with an open arms and hug me.

"Y/NNNNNNNNN!!!~~" They all squeezed me in their arms, but that's okay.

I'm so happy to be reunited with them again. I have a really great bond with them and I would never wish another group of friends since they were all here for me already.

At that moment I didn't even notice that there's a tear coming out from my eyes already. I'm not in pain, that tears was a happy tears.

We ended up to have a group hug and as soon as they pulled away from hugging me they line up Infront of me while they were softly smiling at me.