𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Author's Pov

"YAH BAE IRENE! WHY'D YOU GIVE JIHYO MY CONTACT NUMBER!!!" It was early in the morning and the Bae sibling's are already having a fight.

"S-Stop chasing me! Jihyo begged me to give her your number, so I did!" Irene said, running as if her life depends on it. While Y/n is running behind her.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?!" Suddenly their parents showed up at the scene and they saw the two sibling's running around the place.

Irene suddenly stop making Y/n catch up and hold her firmly by her arm.
The two stood up and face their parents with a nervous smile.

"Mom, Dad, Y-Y/n gets mad a-and began chasing m-me because I gave her n-number to Jihyo." Irene breathlessly said as she pants hardly. Y/n nudged and glare at her sister.

"Why did you said that to them?!" Y/n whispered yell at her.

"Is that so? Just let it slide for now Y/n. I'll scold your sister if she did something again." Their father calmly said.

Y/n being shock to his father's response, and seems to be acting fine just by mentioning Jihyo's name, who hurted their child back then. Y/n was too stunned to speak. She thought her family hate Jihyo because of what happen in the pass, especially her parents. She can still remember how her parents face are fuming mad when they find out that Jihyo cheated on her with her co-idol.

But they seems unaffected about Jihyo's name being mention. Y/n wondered what happened while she was at the Australia, why does her family not mad to Jihyo anymore.

"You are dressed up. Are you going out today, Y/n? Would you be with Jake?" Y/n's mom immediately changed topic.

"Ah, yes. I'm going to meet Jihyo—" Y/n was startled when her parents and sister started squealing.

Y/n stared at them confusedly.

'The heck? Why are they acting so weirdly.' Y/n thought.

"Do you mean Park Jihyo? As in Jihyo, the leader of TWICE?!" They asked. All of them seems excited.

"Yah~ why are you all acting so weird today? Ah what's really your deal~~" Y/n whined.

"Oh Jakie is already here? Let's All eat breakfast together before you go out." They ignore what Y/n said as they all went to the dining room.

"Aish! Just forget it. I'll leave already." Y/n said, and stomp her feet with a frown on her face while exiting their house.

'What is that girl whining about again? Y/n is such a baby.' Jake thought as he just shook his head and join Y/n's family in breakfast.

-

Jihyo's Pov

I keep tapping my feet on the floor from the nervousness I'm feeling as I patiently wait for a certain girl to enter the café.

Nothing can describe how happy I am from just getting a reply from Y/n last night. I just read her message earlier morning so I was really panicking and rushing just to get ready. I already told the girls too that I'll be seeing Y/n today making them shock and happy as they can't wait to see her too.

The café glass doors bell make a sound indicating that another customer just went in. My world seems to move in a slow motion when the girl I've been waiting for finally showed up.

The girl I've been waiting for... The girl I've been finding and missing all day. The girl I've been craving to see, to talk, hug and kiss. The girl who owns my heart and the love of my life.

I saw her keep looking around and so when our eyes met, I was dazed. However, I tried to keep myself together and awkwardly wave at her.

There she is now, Bae Y/n.

I was stunned by her beauty as she gets closer to me. Her personality seems to change a little and she looks more mature and cool now. Her long brunette hair is flowing perfectly, and I swear to god myself..... The girl Infront of me was a goddess.

"Jihyo." Y/n said. It sounds a bit cold. I understand she was still mad to me.

"A-Ah, yeah. Take a sit." I stammer.

She sat already and look at me.

"I'll order already. What do you want?" I said to her and smile a little.

"Just Ice Americano." Y/n shortly answer.

I nodded and said my order at the counter. I went back to our table and sat in the opposite chair from Y/n.

She was looking at the view from outside and I just admire her then until our orders arrive.

"So...... How are you?" I break the silence between us and decided to start a conversation.

She looks at me sharply like she wants to ripped off my whole body.

"S-Sorry. That was stupid of me to ask that question. I shouldn't have said it." I panicked as I look down.

"Exactly. I didn't came to meet you here just for you to ask me how I've been doing then because I'm sure you already know the answer." Y/n coldly says. Gosh so feisty.

I made her like this, right? I was the reason why she is harsh on me right now. It's my fault.

"I'm sorry." I said and she only rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm so sick of hearing that word from you, Jihyo. Don't you feel the same? Tell me what you need to tell me right now. I might change my mind." Y/n said as she close her eyes in frustration.

I sigh deeply and collect all my courage before I speak.

"You broke up with me because of the article of me and Kang Daniel are dating, right?" I said.

"Of course. What else?" Y/n sassily answered and roll her eyes from God knows how many today.

Just who the hell teach this girl to act like a bitch? Huh?? It's so hard to talk to her because everytime I did, she'll sassily answered me back and that's frustrating.

"Listen carefully, Y/n. Everything going between about Daniel and I since then are only fake." I carefully  said only to her and Y/n's face suddenly turn serious.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I should've tell you sooner about this before we fell apart. It was a coward of me to hide it from you, and because of that I hurted you. I was just scared so I didn't tell you. I'm sorry." I said as my voice cracks.

I was startled when Y/n suddenly slams her hands on the table making the other customers and and staffs look at us.

"Just tell me what is it, Jihyo. I've been keeping my frustrations. Was it hard to say?! Huh?!" It was hard to look in Y/n's eyes. It's my first time to see her this mad, and it's so scary.

"C-Calm down, Y/n. Everyone is looking at us. They can't know who I am. Please, Y/n. Calm down first." I said and Y/n lean back to her chair as she breaths sharply and look at me.

I clear my throat and sat straightly. It's the time she'll finally know the truth.

sorry for the long wait gays. i'm very busy these days so i wasn't been able to write, but i hope you like this new chapter ;)