𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Jihyo's Pov

"GUYS!" We stop talking and snapped our head in sinc when we heard a familiar voices calling us.

Oh, It was Nayeon, Momo, Sana and Mina? Wait- Where's Y/n? Where's my girlfriend?

I saw this whipped people beside me drooling over the girls, i just smirked and decided to tease them.

"You guys are drooling." I said catching their attention, they confusely look at me and wipe the non existence drool on their mouth. I laughed when they glare on me.

"Just kidding. But seriously close your mouths, a fly might enter." I teased once again making them all flushed.

They're that whipped to them? Unbelievable.

Soon this girls was already infront of us. I diverted my eyes to the whipped cream guys beside me, they checking them out.

Yikes perverts.

If you may ask, they are wearing two piece bikini's, yeah four of them are. That's why this perverted girls can't take their eyes on their crushes bodies.

"Uhh, guys? are you all.. okay?" They asked when they saw this perv- aish! this girls beside me was only staring at them.

"Damn. They're so sexy." Jeongyeon unnie mumbled, but we all heard it. That for sure make the girls blush.

Really?

"Waaah~ Mina unnie is so hot." Not you too, Chaeyoung.

I saw Mina blushed and hide her face in her hands. Before Dahyun and Tzuyu said something too, i smacked all there heads and they snapped before glaring at me.

"Really guys? stop it already. This idiotic perverts." I sigh and mumble the last part.

After glaring at me they look at the girls, seeing Nayeon, Momo, and Sana smirking at them seductively and Mina still blushing about what this little cub said.

This four gays beside me- *sigh* okay this five gays, including me, they are nervously standing there.

Why are they my friends again?

I sigh and decided just to asked Nayeon unnie and others where my girlfriend is, she's the only one who's not here yet.

"Nayeon unnie, where's Y/n? Why is she no-" I was cutted off when we heard a shout.

"I'm here!" Then i saw her, my girlfriend. She's walking atrractively and feels like she's walking like a slowmotion.

Tch! I'm whipped? Yes i am.

Now is my time to drool too.

There she is, Bae Y/n. She was wearing a pink puff sleeve two piece swimsuit, showing her milky white flawless skin and her perfect curved body.

She's so hot, oh gad!

"Baby, you're so beautiful." I said looking at her lovingly.

"Thankyou, Ji." She shyly said making me chuckle at her cuteness and kiss her cheek.

"Now, who's the whipped one?" I heard Jeongyeon unnie scoffed, i just rolled my eyes at her.

"Wow, Y/n, you're so sexy."  Guess who said that?

I throw a glare to that person and said;

"Back off, Sanake. She's mine." I said and hug Y/n protectively from the snake.

"I really love seeing Jihyo's possessive side." Nayeon unnie said smilling widely and i just glare at her.

"Your girlfriend have an special entrance huh?" Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Yeah, she actually look like a model when she walk all the way here." Momo unnie added.

I look at Y/n and she do the same, smilling lightly on me. I look what she's wearing.

"I really like your swimsuit. It's cute and sexy at the same time." I said honestly.

"Thankyou." I look at her again.

"But i also hate it because you catch so much peoples attention." I said seriously now and i saw her gulp.

I look around and people was still looking at her body. I hate it. I shouldn't have let her wear this at the first place, but i want her to be happy on what she wanna do.

"I'm sorry, Jihyo. I didn't know this would happen. Really, i'm sorry." She's panicking, she thought i'm mad at her, but i'm not. Well maybe a little.

"It's okay, Y/n. Let's just join the others, they're enjoying the water already." I carressed her face and gave her a smile. She nodded and we went to join the girls and we played in the water.

-

ʏᴏᴡ ɢᴜʏs ɪ sᴡᴇᴀʀ 'sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ' ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs💌

🙂🔪