𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Tzuyu's Pov

"So how was the date, maknae? seems that it went well just by looking at you smiled like that." Jeongyeon unnie said while her eyebows shrugging.

I smiled again remembering our time together earlier. I snap out when i saw Dahyun snapping her fingers at me.

"Ohhh~ Tzuyu is thinking about her love of her life~" They teased as i blush.

"Yah stop teasing me unnies~" I said as i cover my face with my hands.

Y/n already went home as Jihyo unnie accompanied her. I want to send her home but they disagreed because they said it's dangerous for me so Jihyo unnie did it.

"What's happening here? are you all teasing Tzuyu again?" I remove my hand on my face and i saw Jihyo unnie looking at them.

"She was just fun to tease. She was blushing when we mention Y/n's name." Jeongyeon said and i saw Jihyo unnie face change but she  smiled after.

"Aww~ our maknae is growing up already~" Jihyo unnie said while she pretends to wipe her tears and the unnies continue to tease me again.

"Yah Jihyo unnie, i thought you will stop them from teasing me but you also join them. You all are so mean." I cross my arm and pout. They giggled at me and some of them pinch my cheeks.

-

Right now me and my unnies are watching movies, as usual like we always do when we don't do anything.

While watching there's so many questions running on my mind about Y/n. Jihyo unnie was beside me and i will ask her since she was Y/n's friend first and she knows Y/n well than us.

"Jihyo unnie." I called her. She hum and look at me.

"Yes Tzuyu?" She ask waiting for me to talk again.

"Ah i was just gonna ask something about Y/n since you know about Y/n much unlike us." I said.

"What about it? shoot." She said as i fiddled my fingers in nervousness.

"I just wanna ask what Y/n want's and dont's." I said and she nod.

"Y/n likes gummies and cuddles. And the things she hates is any food that is spicy, she would cry and won't stop hitting you when you let her eat spicy." Jihyo unnie explain and i nod.

"Thankyou Jihyo unnie." She nods and went back watching again.

Jihyo's Pov

I'm sorry Tzuyu but i don't plan sharing her to you. She's the love of my life and she mean the whole world to me. I can't live peacefully when she's not with me so i'm sorry Tzuyu. I don't want to hurt you but i don't have a choice.

-

ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴᴀᴋɪᴛ ;)