𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Y/n's Pov

Days have pass and i notice that Jihyo is acting so cold and distance at me. I thought she wouldn't do that again cause she already went to apologise to me, but she is doing it again. Much worse is she don't give me updates anymore like i do to her, like it was hard to communicate to her now.

I understand that she is busy cause they're producing songs and such, but she still make time to me before.

I don't know what's happening or what's wrong with her. I know i didn't do something that make her upset that made her act like that to me, but i didn't ask her still.

-

This whole day i didn't get enough message from Jihyo but just this morning saying i should eat a decent meal and do not eat much chips, that's all. After that i didn't get any.

I sigh and decided to take a night walk at the park to release all my stress. I change into sweater and pants then get out of the house already.

I arrive to the park and started to take my walk. Shivering at the chilly weather i decided to stop by and take a seat at one of the bench.

Waiting for Jihyo to send a text or call me, i notice this two people not far from where i'm sitting. They seems like a couple and i think they look cute together.

I suddenly froze when the girl look around as if she's looking for someone. No it can't be. She's just someone familiar to me....right?

Getting nervous i decided to call one of Jihyo's member. It eventually answer..

"Hello?"

"Hello, Nayeon unnie." I said.

"Aww i miss you, Y/n. Why did you call?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"I miss you too unnie."

"About that, i just wanted to ask where is Jihyo?" I asked.

"Jihyo? She's not with us right now." My heart is beating so loud.

"You don't know where she is?" I anxiously asked.

"I don't know, we are all eating in a restaurant right now except Jihyo cause we just finish all the recordings of the songs for our comeback." My eyebrows furrowed as my heart clenched. I hope what i'm thinking right now is not true.

"Is that so unnie? Okay, just text me when she comes back home. Also tell the other members i said hi, thankyou unnie." I said and end the call.

I look at the couple again and they seems having a deep conversation. My body stop functioning when i saw the girl.

It was Jihyo...

The one i feared the most happen right now. It hurts, my heart is aching like there's no tomorrow. I look away when Jihyo once again look around and saw her look at my direction. I wiped my tears and once again, it just make my heart shattered into million pieces...

When i look back i saw them.... kissing.

Then that was it. I'm done.

I didn't expect Jihyo can do that to me, i really trust her.

I don't know who is the man she's hooking up with when she have a girlfriend already, but i hope they love each other like they're in hell.

I don't care now if Jihyo is just using me as her rebound, and i won't confront her yet about this. I'll wait until she said it to me herself or will found about it when it was aready post to internet.

Three years are nothing to me starting from now on.

I went home with a broken heart then drink. I didn't even text back Nayeon unnie when i saw her message me telling that Jihyo got home already. I couldn't care now. I cried until i pass out.

-
ᴜɴᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ.