Chapter 25: Hers To Meet.

~It's Amazing How The Lines Between Reputation And Reality Seem To Blur Into An Unbelievable Lie~

Chapter Twenty Five: Hers To Meet

This is it for me. I'm going to die today.

Female Alpha Fazirya Kinsley was the scariest part when it came to deciding whether or not living in the Gustily Wolf Pack was the best idea I could possibly have. I could just as easily gone to the Gold Wolf or Blue Moon packs but I'd made a promise to Rohan, the only problem was her.

Rohan's sister was believed to be the most ruthless female alpha in the Werewolf kingdom, it's also rumoured that her mate dejected her because of that very reason. Most males undermine her thinking they can just steal her power and females sneer at her for not following tradition but I admire her.

Also her reputation terrifies the living hell out of me even though we're the same age, despite the fact I'd been in war with thousands of vicious rogues, my fear of rejection and need for her approval trampled me.

Today I have to meet her to discuss me being in her pack. That's why I'm trying to feign sleep as I lay in wolf form in my new room cuddled into Beast how sense that I'm wide awake and starts to stir.

"Wake up, true love", he says and I groan and cuddled into him tighter. His fur was an unnecessary but very welcome extremely soft blanket that I wouldn't mind snuggling into for eternity. "What about food, our duties or and well the giant being our world is supposed to revolve around, MARS", Lycan chips in at the back of our mind.

"You're no fun", I tell my wolf but since I'm in control she can't order me around so I keep enjoying doing what I was doing, nothing. Absolute nothing. That is well until somebody's big tongue dozed with wolf morning breath decides to lick my face.

"Beast!!!" I yell feigning disgust for his actions. I swat him with my tail and just move so that I'm lying on top of him. Far away from with snout.

I hear footsteps in the corridor before my door opens revealing a more than ready for the day Rohan walking in. He looks at our wolfs cuddling and smiles, for some reason my heart melts at the sight but I just file it under the blood bound and move on.

Holy goddess, Rohan and I a blood mates, the thought stirs in my mind and if I wasn't wake before I sure am now.

"So are we going to cuddle all day because Fazie is waiting although I can chose cuddles over anything but she hates waiting and gets a little too bitchy if she does", Rohan sighs. Oh how I've messed those long relief freeing breaths of air.

"Shoo away, I only want beast today", I say and receive a quick inhale as Rohan's hand slaps to his chest feinghing hurt he says, "I know you didn't mean that fake mate, you couldn't". He then lunges towards us and picks Lycan up making me shifting back to human form and throwing my arms around his neck as he snaked his around my waist.

Being in Rohan's arms felt... different. I've always felt safe and loved but right now it felt more right and certain than usual.

"Good morning", he said his sun dust amber eyes twinkling as daylight slipped through the windows and lay contentedly on his tan caramel gold freckled face that was partially covered by his thick luxurious red hair. Warmth filled my heart, and for the first time in a long whirl, I felt at peace, because that's all Rohan's ever made me feel, serenity, freedom, joy.

"You need a haircut", I said slipping out of his hands and walking my nude little butt to the closet. I picked out a little red tight mini skirt, a black bralet and red leather jacket unconsciously matching Rohan who was in a red polo, black jeans and a black leather jacket.