Chapter 37: His To Hold.

Chapter Thirty Seven: His To Hold

Rohan's P.O.V(Surprise!)

Blair, well more like Lycan slept beside me. Neither of us had been able to sleep in our human forms since we left the rogue lands. It was that impending never ending panic for certain doom still nested in our core to always stay on high alert.

With all we went through for all does five years, escaping death by a hairline time and time again, I couldn't tell if it was survivors guilt or trauma maybe both but all I knew is that I slept better whenever I was next to her.

Only goddess knows how much I begged for her to be my mate because whenever she was around everything seemed perfect. But she wasn't mine and that just seemed cruel especially since she's mates to that asshole.

Blair unconsciously cuddled closer to me and I found myself grinning like a fool. Why couldn't I get over this one girl?

I shifted back to my human form and trailed my fingers through her hair, I loved how Lycan had opened up to the idea of us since the blood bond. I placed a kiss on her forehead before getting up and changing into some grey joggers and a white shirt then darting out to go find breakfast.

On my way out I found passed by Mars heading to his room, we wordlessly let each other be for her sake. The last thing she needed was two male with an alpha complex fighting over her in her pack. That didn't stop us from internally hating each other.

I didn't care that he was her mate, I hated him because of the way he treated her. Grow a damn pair and don't hurt the girl you love idiot. I knew by the way they were holding hands yesterday that they had sorted they're problems and that would only make it harder for her to choose.

She has a big heart and didn't hold a grudge to anything he did thinking that she deserved it, she didn't. She deserves the world and I'd give to her, always. I knew when it came to Chrisshiano and I it would be a tough choice to make because hello I'm perfect.

I'll give her the time she needs and respect her choice because I love her and she loves me, she blurted it out and shrugged it off but she said it nonetheless and that's all that mattered.

I made my way down all three flights of stairs, the kitchen and dining area which was on the last floor. My mind glitches when I take in the sight before me. The whole pack was gathered in the dining area, breakfast served but neither of them touched it.

They all sat there quite, patiently waiting on something with their food in front of them. None of them moving a muscle or talking. They looked like someone had pressed pause on them.

"Oh shit", a voice said as it came to stand beside me. It was Chrisshiano. "I forgot to tell Blair that she has to let the pack eat as Alpha", he told me.

"They can't eat without permission?" I asked. "Nope, they won't listen to anybody but her", he replied. It seemed a little extreme. But Blair was swimming through dreamland and I wasn't going to face a grumpy Lycan in the morning. Besides with all the pain she's been enduring the past few days, she needs her rest.

"Well she's sleeping", I told him. I have no intention to wake her.

"We won't eat till she does, our wolves won't let us so go wake her up", Mars insisted and my eyes surveyed the room of about eight hundred hungry wolves. "Please", he pleaded. "Fine", I grumbled and went back upstairs.

She looked so peaceful cuddled into the corner sleeping. "Bee", I called slightly shaking her awake. "Fuck off", she grunted raising her paw to lazily claw at me but I dodged it. It was time for the atomic decision. I got onto my knees and attacked her, with kisses.