Chapter 19: Hers To Feel.

Author's Note.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat!!! She doesn't post A/n's first. Suprise this one just couldn't wait.

PLEASE READ THIS!!!

Don't hate me that's all I can honestly say about this chapter is please don't hate me for what's about to go down. Warning this chapter is super cringe worthy but a necessary evil in this story. This ain't my proudest chapter and you'll see why? You can skip to the next chapter if you want because I'm not sure of what y'all will think. Just don't hate me and don't give up on the book, yet.

I did it again⬇⬇⬇
Quote me 😏~ Tisha💛

~ Sometimes we build dams not knowing the disaster will be much worse when the walls break ~

Chapter Nineteen: Hers To Feel

Alpha Chrisshiano Mars was angry, scratch that he was fuming so much I could feel the heat of his hatred from where I was standing. Given that I was standing right next to Gamma Harris didn’t help with the situation either. What the hell just happened?

Why the hell did I say that? Why did Harris kiss me? Why did I just kiss him back? I barely know the guy I’m the worst mate ever.

I didn’t know what to do next so I just stood there. Chrisshiano walked over and grabbed my arm pulling me to him but Harris also grabbed my other arm pulling me to him. If looks could kill they both would be drilling holes in each other’s heads. I poor Blair was being yanked every which way. “I’m not a rope in a tug war guys the way my arms hurt it’s not even funny”, I yelled.

Harris let go and I fell into Chrisshiano. “Pack your things and get the hell out of my pack, your banished and a rogue now”, Chrisshiano said to Harris as I was being pulled away from the house.

I tried to resist and reason with him tell him, Harris doesn’t have to leave but he didn’t listen. I tried to wiggle out of his grip tell him he was hold onto my wrist so tight it was definitely going to leave a bruise but he wouldn’t listen.

I’d never seen him this angry. I could barely keep up with him when he drugged me all the way to the pack house without saying a word. He didn’t even looked at me till he threw me into his bedroom.

By this time I was livid, he made me feel weak and I hate feeling vulnerable. “What the fuck Mar you had no right to do that when you did worse with Jenna”, I said getting off the floor ready for a screaming match neither of us willing to back down. Why the hell did goddess pair up the most stubborn people together?

“You’ve never felt have you”, he said. “Felt what”, I asked angrily, confused but still angry.

“Felt me cheating on you like you did with Harris. You know why I was there because here I was getting work done when the stupid mate bond made me feel his hands on you, kissing you. You’re mine Blair and I’ve never than that with Jenna or anyone else for that matter. I knew you were my mate before you left alpha’s can feel there mates before their first shift remember and I knew you were mine”

“I let you go Blair because I never wanted to take that choice from you but then I felt him touch you every night for the past five years, I felt him kiss you, for fucks sake Blair I felt him mark you and everything you’ve ever went through, I felt it all so Poor miserable Blair, huh? I’m the one they all hate but I’m not the only bad guy here”

“When you found Jenna and I, we weren’t doing anything. We were going to do anything. Maybe I was being dumb and stupid for a slither of a second I just wanted you to feel what I was feeling all along and you didn’t even feel it. I did nothing and that’s more than you can say. I could understand when you pretended to be mates but I felt you kiss him again when you were coming home. Tell me Blair do you love him”, he said.

I was speechless.

“That’s the problem Blair I tell you everything I feel and you chose to ignore it because you don’t know how you feel so you ignore it. You ignore me. You want to be my Luna and mate so much, this is what my Luna and mate does”, he said and pulled me to him.

He sat on the bed and knelt me over his lap, for some reason I couldn’t fight back. I didn’t want to. So when he unbuckled his belt and hit me all I could do was cry, “She gets punished”, he said as his belt came to contact with skin again. For the first time in ten years, all does moments when I just wanted to let the tears fall broke out to me.

The moments when I was extremely happy or sad, injured, hurt. I remembered them all and let it all out as the salty waters soaked his pants as my body trembled between him.

Sometimes we build dams not knowing the disaster will be much worse when the walls break. My walls broke and the tears flooded my face freely. My head ached, my body hurt. My heart... He held me down and broke me. “She gets broken”, he said as he whipped me again and he was right. He was right about everything.

“She becomes submissive”, he said letting me fall off of him onto the cold harsh floor, leaving me on my knees at his mercy. He raised me off the ground by tightening his hold on my neck.

“She gets fucked”, he spits at me.

A cruel icy cold shiver run down my spine.

The eyes I loved so much were now filled with pure darkness. This is not my Mars.

“Tell me Blair, Do you still want to be my Luna?”