Chapter 01: Hers To Leave.

~You're The One, I'll Always Run Back To~

Chapter One: Hers To Leave

I asked no questions while we buried it. We shoveled dirt to fill the whole in silence. I didn't even know what it was. Only Mars knows what's in that box. And he had been quiet till we got home and I started packing.

"You can't leave me, Blair”, my best friend Chrishiano Mars begged with a pout. Oh! It’s so cute when he does that maybe I should try harder stay.

Be Strong Blair, I told myself.

“I have to leave Mar, Alpha's orders remember”, I said after a sigh and continued with arranging the rest of my stuff. I didn't really want to be an undercover rogue but if I didn't follow the Alpha's orders, I might just become a Real Rogue!.

“Well I’ll talk to daddy dearest and tell him to take the she-bitch instead besides I’m going to be alpha soon. I must get a say in something like this at least”, Chrishiano said.

Yes, I know. I'm besties with the future Alpha, how cool is that!

But being his bestie means, I’ve also known Alpha Ramirez for a long time and he rarely changes his mind. I really wish that Jenna the she-bitch went instead but for some reason alpha chose me.

That reason being I'm the best pack she-wolf warrior in training and I fit the best in the description of the rogue I'm going to be disguised as. Sixteen, Wild black hair with a bit of chestnut brown, amber eyes and darkly tanned skin. We look so much alike it’s scary.

We captured the enemy rogue last week and for that week I've been training to be her. I've finally nailed Lucreasia down. The way she walks. The way she talks. The way she glares, grunts and growls. Those were actually pretty intimidating by the way. But now I know everything so I guess I’m pretty intimidating now too. It was super hectic but it beats being at school.

Ah! One of the good things about this is that I get to miss junior and senior year. My brain quit school on the first day of pre-school so I guess that answers my grades but school’s pretty useless to werewolves and humans. Talk about hell part two. Good riddens.

The Red Eclipse pack is a very strong pack, our one problem: Rogues and once I'm done with my mission. They won't be a problem anymore.

“Well how about this call me back when you become Alpha and I’ll come running”, I said. Hoping that he’d understand but he just scoffed.

“I've been training since I was ten to help the pack, not just find my mate and have pups, now I can do something that actually matters”, I said covering the last few things in my room with white sheet and straddling Chrishiano who was already sited on my bed. He wrapped his hands protectively around my waist as mine were around his neck.

“So staying here with me doesn't actually matter”, he said looking at me through his heavy God given lashes.

“Why would you say that Mar you’re my best friend, you’re the one I’ll always run back to, you matter more than anything else”, I said and hugged him in the position we were in only to hear him say, “I love you Blair”.

“I love you too Mar”, I said. He pulled us apart from the hug and I stay sited on his lap. “No Blair, I mean I love you, love you”, he said. Oh, no! Not this, not now.

“What about your mate”, I said. “I’m pretty sure I’m looking at her unless I’m not the type of mate you want”, he said. Well that’s stupid I’ve had a crush on this fool since we were eight. “Don’t be silly Mar you’re the type of mate every girl wants”, I said truthfully. Including me, I didn’t add.

“Then why did you say it back”, he asked. “Because I don’t want to break if we’re not and I don’t want to be the one who breaks what we have”, I said. If I let myself truly be his now I wouldn’t be able to take it if he finds his mate and pushes me aside.

Or if I find my mate and love him more because that’s what mates do they change you and I don’t want what Chrishiano and I have to change. I want to jump on him, straddle him, hold on to his leg and pout to get what I want, hug him, cuddle with him at night and it’s not awkward. I want to love him without boundaries but not now. Not until we’re both sure.

We stared their looking at each other, detail by detail as if one of us would vanish into thin air. And one of us was. Me. “Blair!” we hard Alpha Ramirez yell from downstairs. Guess it’s time to go.

“I have to go Mar”, I said getting off him and going to walk out the door. I always hated goodbyes so I avoided those best I can.

“Blair”, I heard my Mar call.

“Yes”

“Roll around in the mud when you get to the forest, roll real good okay, you’re too pretty to be a rogue anyway”, he said. I walked back and gave him one last hug. “I’m so going to miss you”, I sighed out. “I’ll miss you more”, he said.

I went downstairs and Alpha Ramirez gave me my last instructions before I left.

Good bye room, goodbye house, goodbye pack, goodbye friends but most of all, goodbye My Chrishiano Mars.

Authour's Note

Thoughts, Comments, Secrets, Burdens, Dirty Little Confessions.

Leave all of that here with yours truly. And I'm a star girl so Vote, Vote, Vote or else I'll murder your favourite character.

Will it be A) Chrishiano ...nah he's too cute to die

B) Blair ...well I won't have a book if I do that

C) Alpha Ramirez ...he kind of deserves it

D) The rogue Lucreasia ...trust me you gon' love her. Little hint I got big plans.

Or E) Jenna The She-bitch.😈

On second thought, Don't make me kill anyone. I'm just a sweet little seventeen year old girl who doesn't like imaginary blood on her hands.

So Vote, Comment and Share. See yah little lovies in the next chapter. Mmmbyeeeeeees ~ Tisha💛

 Mmmbyeeeeeees ~ Tisha💛

Respectfully