Chapter 03: Hers To See.

~Wolfie Styling~

Chapter Three: Hers To See

You’d think after giving up most of your most important teen years to go fight a freaking rogue war your pack members would be happy you’re alive safe, still breathing nope for some reason not me. I had to prove I’m a pack member a hundred times before they even let me into the territory.

And everyone scrunched they’re noses and shun me when I was walking to the pack house. Like literally shunning. I could barely recognise the pack house because things were so different and not good different. It felt wrong when I step through the doors I once called home.

Well what do you expect you’ve been gone five years no wonder everybody probably thinks you’re one of the rogues who were added to the pack after the war, Lycan told me.

I sighed and tried to look for someone familiar. Plus by now news of the war must have spread but I doubt anybody expected I’d be returning today. Did they all think I was dead? I doubt that.

I made my way to the Alpha’s office hoping to see Chrisshiano behind the desk, sorry The Great Alpha Chrisshiano Mars’s office.

Since he became the alpha two years ago and supposedly found his mate.  I was so happy to hear that I wanted to hug him and congratulate him but what did I get a very judgy and sarcastic Lycan telling me that my happiness was the equivalent of us  cheating on our fake mate.

I really hope Chrisshiano's Luna is gorgeous. Most people say The Beautiful Luna of the Red Eclipse pack as a formality. Some Lunas, forgive me moon goddess for saying this, are pretty darn ugly.

I walked into the office and it was empty, its eleven A.M and he’s blowing of work, typical Chrisshiano. Now where could he be?

“Lucreasia, I need to…” I had a voice I instantly recognised as my mother’s and turned around instantly stopping whatever she was saying, 1) because I’m used to being called Lucreasia now 2) because I missed this woman so much.

“Blair?” My mother said when she saw me. Shocked, confused, happy, in denial all at once. I ran up to her and hugged her like she’d vanish if I didn’t. “Oh sweetie, how is this even possible, I missed you so much”, she said. “Why wouldn’t it possible please tell me everyone doesn’t think I’m dead”, I told her.

“No honey that story would just ruin the moment plus I’m just glad to have my daughter back that’s all that matters now, you’re home safe with me”, she said mystery laced in her tone. “What story mum”, I asked her and she pulled my hair back and looked utterly horrified at Rohan’s mark, “So it’s true”, is all she said.

“Mum, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“We heard that you found a rogue mate and pledged allegiance to them instead, Ramirez he, he pronounced you dead to the pack and to be forever shunned”, she said. “Dead to the pack! That’s worse than being A FREAKING ROGUE”, I yelled. Why would the alpha do this? Why Chrisshiano would let him do this.

Being dead to the pack means you're shunned by everyone. Literally, they'll look at you and pretend you're not there or give you a stink eye, not cool.

“I’m not mated to a rogue, Ma! I’m not mated to anyone. The mark was for my safety. I have to find Chrisshiano or Alpha Ramirez, someone to tell me what the hell it is I’ve been fighting for, for five years”, I told her.

“Come down sweetie, a lot has changed. When they disappear like this no one knows where to find them. You should settle in and you definitely need a bath you smell like rogue”, she said. So while I was being torn limb to limb for the last five years, they’re sulking and doing goddess knows what but she had a point.

“You’re right and I do really need that birth”, I said. It’s been five years. “I’ll be in the kitchen making you something to eat”, she said walking away. “Hey mum is Becky home”, I asked for my little sister who probably isn’t so little anymore since she’s seventeen now. “She found her mate last month, she always visits but she’s not home right now”, she said before disappearing down the stair case.

Things have definitely changed. My little sister is all grown up, she found her mate before I did. Gosh she’s never going to let that one go.

I shock the thought away and made my way to my room. Strangely enough I had weird moaning noises coming from inside. I did really think much of it, for some reason Chrisshiano always liked watching porn in my room. I shrugged it off and opened the door, “hey-oh-holy fucking shit!”

My jaw dropped to the floor and so did my bag when I saw him taking her from behind. They were both facing the door which made it worse because they both finished while looking me straight in the eyes.
What the hell did I just see?

Alpha Ramirez was wolfie-styling Lucreasia the rogue.

Author's Note

Mwahaha😈None of you can say you expected that. Bet you all thought it was Chrisshiano because that's what I wanted you to think.

Anyway Vote, Vote, Vote, share, share, share, comment, comment, comment. Make a girl proud. Thank you.

See yah in the next chapters, Mmmbyes, love yahs ~ Tisha💛✌