Chapter 02: Hers To Rogue.

~Your fake mark hurts like a real bitch~

Chapter Two: Hers To Rogue

After five years, I'm kind of sad to be leaving the rogue lands. Besides all the violence, screaming, and actual attempted death threats. Rogues are the type of really killer people you'd love to hang out with. All puns intended but seriously they're murderously funny. Get it because they kill, mull and or mutilate everything in their path.

If it wasn't for Rohan, my fake rogue mate. Making sure everyone knew I was 'his'. I doubt I'd have made it out alive.

Rohan was also an undercover rogue for the Gustily Moon pack. He was born a rogue and adopted by their alpha couple who didn't have a son, only a daughter who's soon becoming their female alpha.

News spread like wild fire that the rogue Lucreasia and the rogue Rohan were mated, we even made it to the cover of Mates Monthly. Our names not our dirty stinky faces because no rogue would ever be in a magazine. We were October last year's most possessive pair.

How awesome was that, we ain't even real mates.

It's natural for mates to be possessive but Rohan over does it and I'm thankful. Did I mention I'm hotter than hell fire when I'm all covered in mad? Rohan and I literally had to kill everybody that came close to me. Earning us a reputation for being deadly as well.

For five years we'd been making alliances and names for ourselves in the rogue lands. I, as the beautiful young rogue who killed her way through the Red eclipse pack and managed to escape. No rogue ever escaped from my pack which made Lucreasia strong.

Lucreasia did kill her way through the Red Eclipse pack but as I said, rogues don't escape. Rohan was known as the lost king of rogues. He went by Murdrogue when we were undercover. A lot of wolves already knew who he was so there was no point in changing his identity.

Rohan aka Murdrogue was rumoured to have killed the beta couple of the Gustily Moon pack and was outcast into the rogue lands once more because the alpha pair still considered him their son. It's against the moon goddess's law to kill one of your own.

The Beta couple did die but in a car crush but as I said, reputation is everything out here.

Last month is when it all went down, we killed a whole bunch of rogues. The war went on day and night the only time you'd stop is if you drop dead and I couldn't I just had way too much to live for. I had my Mars to run back home too.

As I was saying, we killed a lot of rogues, hunted down the ones who tried to flee, turned a few good, it would shock you how many undercover rogues are out there.

We wiped out the rogue threat and now I'm finally ready to go home and take a goddess forsaken bath. I still have the blood of my enemies on me and though I'm hot as hell that's a serious turn off when you're returning home to your bestie.

Not that I want to turn him on or anything.

"If you ever need a fake mate you know where to find me", Rohan said as he grabbed his duffle bag of keep sakes and flung it across his back loosening the straps for when he shifted. "I'm going to miss you fake mate", I said hugging him, this one last time.

We were still in the rogue lands, undercover rogues from other packs were scattered all over, most shifting to return home and share the new of our conquest. Others like Rohan and I saying goodbye to the friends we made. I know it sounds like a boot camp but this was war aka the reference, We Bitches Are Lucky To Be Alive.

"One last kiss before we go our separate ways fake mate", he said and I let him kiss me. It was something we had to do being fake mates and all, passionate yet meaningless. We both knew were we stood, We'd wait for our mates.

"You're fake mark still hurts like a real bitch", I said breaking the kiss and touching the area on my neck were he'd dag his fangs into me. Again, I had to survive.

'Don't you even dare forget me fake mate', he mindlinked as he continued to softly press our foreheads together. 'You know I won't real love', I said looking into his sundust eyes that I'd grown to love.

He smirked shifted into his huge fiery orange wolf and ran home. I grabbed my little bag of keep sakes and did the same.

I'd had my first shift after spending a year here on my seventeenth birthday, my wolf didn't like the relationship I had with Rohan at first but learnt it was necessary. Shifting into my huge black wolf, Lycan, I let her take control and led us back to the pack lands.

Mars I'm coming home.

Authors Note

As promised some very lovely she-bitches didn't Vote and I went on a killing spree, a few rogues here and there. The Gustily Moon's Beta pair, a few Red Eclipse wolves. You know necessary evil.

Vote, vote, vote, It's hella unnecessary but its good for the soul. My soul to be exact, don'tcha wanna see me happy. Pout, pout.

Thoughts, comments, telling me I'm hotter than hell fire, don't be shy I know I am. Leave all that here and I'll see yahs in the next chapter. Mmbyeeeees ~ Tisha💛✌

 Mmbyeeeees ~ Tisha💛✌