Chapter 14: Hers To Forget.

Song: Waves by Natalie Major

~We Grew Addicted To Being With Eachother~

Chapter Fourteen: Hers To Forget

“I want you to leave this pack and never return, Jenna the she-bitch is pregnant with my child, I’ve order for your execution and death by sun rise”, Is what I expected Chrisshiano to say when he franticly entered the room and said. ‘We need to talk’

Off guard, confused. Clueless.

That’s what he made me feel next. He threw himself into my arms, hugged me and whispered, “I need you”. I was frozen, who wouldn’t be, I’d wanted to hear those words for the longest time and here they are and I’m complete baffled on what to do or say next so I did nothing I stood there and let whatever was happening happen.

“Don’t say anything just let me hold you”, he said and everything I’d been feeling about or because of him just vanished. The rejection, the anger, the pain was all forgotten. In my arms was the Mars who needed me, the one I needed. The Mars who cared for me, the one I cared for. My mars. “Mars what’s going on, what’s wrong?”

“I just need you Blair don’t make me get into this it’s raining”, he said and I instantly understood. “I thought you’d out grown that”, I asked. “Have you?” he asked. I shook my head and led us to my bed. “Are you going to sleep here?” I asked. “I think so”, Chrisshiano said as he pulled the covers over us and I cuddle into him.

“Do you think we should let this happen”, I asked Lycan. “He’s our mate Blair, we kind of have too”, she said. “Are you okay with sleeping in human form”, I asked her. “It’s okay you had to start sooner or later”, she said.

“I heard you sleep in wolf form these days”, Chrisshiano said. “Lycan’s okay with it”, I told him. I should be comfortable with him, right? His my mate. He’s my missing puzzle piece, then why do I feel like I’m frozen in one place. Like every move I make is wrong. I stayed stiff for what felt like hours till I heard Chrisshiano’s soft snores. I sighed and tried to sleep but when he mumbled, “I’m sorry” I was once again wide awake in the arms of my mate wondering what this meant for us.

I’ve never liked the sound of rain. It’s not that I was scared of thunder or lighting, I just hated all the noise that came along with it. The rain drops crushing against the window like little hammers threatening to break the glass. All alone in my room I felt like there was something outside taunting me like any moment it would take me to a cruel veil place.

In any other case I’d be tossing and turning listening to the sound of the rain. The blowing wind sounded like wailing ghosts and even though I was safely under my warm covers. I couldn’t help the chill that ran through my body. Since childhood I’ve hated rain. I still do. Chrisshiano would always come downstairs, sneak into my room and hold me once he knew it was raining. I liked to be held during rain and he liked to hold me. Since then we grew addicted to being with each other.

During the five years we’d been apart I thought he’d gone out of it. Maybe all this time he’d been holding Jenna the she-bitch but if that’s the case then why isn’t he with her now. I hadn’t really gotten over the whole rain thing either, I had Rohan to hold be all the while I was thinking of my Mars.

Being in Rohan’s arms was peaceful, I tried to convince myself that it was because all along I was thinking of Chrisshiano. But even know as Mars holds me I’m thinking of someone else. What is wrong with me? Why was I so much more comfortable with another male than my own mate? Am I a bad mate? Am I a bad person?

After hours of useless thinking, the rain had stopped raining and I could see the sky through my window was on the brink of dawn. Had I really been awake that long, I closed my eyes and tried hunting down sleep but the moment I did I heard Chrisshiano shifting in bed. A bed I was no longer on.

I was on wolf form into the carpeted corner of the room like usual. ‘What happened to us sleeping in human form’, I asked Lycan. ‘We were out for like five minutes chill, It’s not my fault you were being super paranoid and couldn’t sleep in that form, now shush I’m tired, you’re thinking kept me up all night’, Lycan said and I mentally rolled my eyes at her. Dramma Queen.

“Fuck!” I had Chrisshiano say once he was fully awake. “That wasn’t supposed to happen”, he said. He regrets it, great! Now, so do I. I shifted back to human form and through a shirt on. “Excuse me”, I said crossing my arms over my chest.

“You’ve changed a lot Blair. Gosh you can’t even properly sleep next to me. Mates or not it’s clear we’re not meant for each other. Just forget what happened the last night because we’ve both changed. I changed Blair remember that”, Chrisshiano said.

Is this wolfie styling mongoose fucking with me right now “You can’t just run back into my Life Mar and then crawl right back out. What we’ll happen the next time when you get ‘a moment of weakness’ the next time it freaking rains huh? Stop giving me false hope Mar, tell me that we’re over so that I could move on”, I said.

“We rejected each other”, Chrisshiano said. Frustrated I through my arms up and said, “Yah as mates not as…We’re still…Gosh I don’t even know…what the hell are we, Mars?”

“I don’t know”, he said his voice clouded with emotion. “Tell me it’s over. Tell me I’ll never get you back. Tell me to forget everything and run back to you”, I said truthfully. I’d forgiven him a long time ago I just wanted him now.  I wanted what we had. What we could have.

He just walked out and left me. He didn’t say a word and I didn’t know whether to hold on to hope that he didn’t verbally ends things or to just move on. I know it’s easier to walk away because I did the same exact thing. How could we do this to each other? I didn’t even say what I wanted to say most.

Tell me you love me.

Author's Note

Olah chicas what did yah think of the chapter? Did you expect that?

How else hates rain, I can't be the only one right🙋

Team Rohan where u at my loves😜

Listen to song I mentioned above I just love it, Waves🎶

Gosh I started writing this at like 1am and now I'm extra sleepy and all my energy to stay peepy is draining and on top of that its freaking raining funny thing is most of my family is also up and we're all kinda allergic to cold so its like sneeze city. Goodnyts and see yah in the next chapter.

Don't forget about that little star right there, vote, comment, share. Mmbyees ~ Tisha💛

 Mmbyees ~ Tisha💛