Chapter 36: Hers To Forgive.

Chapter Thirty Six: Her To Forgive

Blair's P.O.V

Dark clouds covered the battle grounds as it approached dusk. Mars and Rohan helped me to my feet, the moment I did I was tackled and attacked with hugs from everybody, even Luc and Alpha Ramirez.

Once they felt like they had their feel they slowly backed away from me and knelt. Shifting into their wolves, all of them bowed they're head in submission.

I'm the Alpha now.

What the actual huh? I looked over at Mars to see him bowing down as well, Rohan followed suite with a little taunting smirk. Standing as the leader of all those wolves felt surreal, maybe I died and this is werewolf heaven or something. Either way, I knew I'd do anything for my pack.

So in a symbolic way as they bowed to me, I bowed to them to show them that I'll never let them down and they're loyalty will never be misplaced.

"Don't ever do that again", Averi jumped up hugging me. All the other wolves got up and started moving back to their homes as it was getting late. Averi finally released her death gasp on me when baby night started crying.

She moved to get him from Luc and told me she'd come lecture me later.

As soon as she was gone, my parents threw their arms around me as well. My mum still in tears, I hated seeing her cry. "If you ever try doing something like that again", she sobbed and patted her back calming her down.

Alpha Ramirez and my dad literally had to pry her away from me before she would let me go. She promised to give me a full stern talking to after I rested. I looked around for Mars but I couldn't spot him anywhere.

Rohan carried me back to our room no matter how many times I told him I could easily walk. And literally had to threaten not giving him cuddles if he wouldn't let me go into the bathroom alone.

Once I got out the shower I was too lazy to dress up so I just plopped snow angel style onto the bed in my fluffy lime green towel. The door open and I lazily opened one eye to see Rohan walking in. I just stayed exhausted till I felt him climb on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I laughed opening my eyes to see that he had a grumpy slightly furious look on his face.

Oh-oh.

"Do that again love", he calmly stated, his voice deep with un underlying dangerous tone as he wrapped his fingers round my neck, he didn't squeeze he just held me down and I could feel my heartbeat pounding against his palm.

I gulped down hard as I suddenly felt self-conscious under the scrutiny of his heated gaze.

"If you do something that dumb again, you and I are going to have a big problem", he whispered.

Don't poke the bear Blair, don't poke the...

"Yah right", I said, "Like you could do anything to me", I poked the wolf instead.

"Don't test me love", Rohan smirked, that little twitch in his lips promised only the unapologetic bestowal of his full fury onto me but still... "What would you do", I taunted.

"I'd kill you", he chuckled evilly and my jaw dropped, "and raise hell to get you back", he added, "Then you'll beg me for whatever comes next", he stated trailing a path of two things up my bare thighs, my skin melting under his teasing touch.

"Which is", I mused innocently like I didn't already know and want all that he promised. "Wouldn't you like to know" he said before pulling part of his lip into his mouth slowly biting down as he kept his eyes locked with mine.