Chapter 04: Hers To Attack.

~Let Me Kill That She-Bitch~

Chapter Four: Hers To Attack

Scarred for life. That’s the only way to describe the scene that had me racing to safety. Why in my bedroom, why my look alike, that’s just wrong. What the hell happened in the last five years?

I tried to shake the veil images from my head and wondered aimlessly from the halls. Till I decided on going to the kitchen to get something to eat and ask my mum some questions. She must know something, she confused me for Lucreasia early.

I walked into the kitchen and instantly lost my appetite. Let’s just say I might have got a glimpse of how I was made. I quickly turned from the sight of them on kitchen and covered my eyes with my hands. Again, this house is worse than the rogue lands. “Mum, dad, kitchen very public place to scare your daughter”, I said.

Shuffling and belt buckles were had from behind and dad said, “You can look now”. “I don’t want too”, I said. “Blair!” dad started like her was going to give me a scolding. How I missed those scoldings, Not!

I had to push the gustily images to embrace my loving father and also fight the urge to call him daddy. Nothing wrong with it, it now just felt wrong. Mum was hiding her embracement and blush like a little cub standing behind dad and covering her face in dad’s back who stood protectively in front of her then hugged me.

“Your mum told me everything, I missed you so much cub and I’m so proud of what you’ve done for the pack”, he said.

If I could let myself cry I would but over the years you learn not to let vulnerable emotions show but that’s all I always wanted to hear. Someone finally proud of me.  

“Thanks dad I missed you too”, I said. “Oh little cub you smell like rogue”, he said pulling away from the hug. “Yah, it’s been a while”, I said. “What happened to taking a bath”, mum finally said. The images just flooded in and I involuntarily cringe, “There’s something in my room”, I said.

“You caught Ramirez and Lucreasia wolfie-styling, didn’t you”, mum said with a cringe of her own and mumbled something about them being too caught up in it to close doors. “It’s still haunting me”, I said.

“Us too, your mother and I would look around your room and clean up some things when we missed you and we found them”, dad said holding back a cringe that managed to slip through and I laughed at him.

“They found out there are each other’s second chance mate when you left and that became normal-ish”, mum said. Second chance mates are rare, the moon goddess only does that when she seriously owes you. “Really she’s like a generation younger than him”, I said.

Goddess, we’re practically the same age. What if I get a scruff old man as mate? Please, goddess no. at least alpha Ramirez aged like fine wine. I shouldn’t be thinking that. “So what am I going to do?”

“You can go to Becky’s room and freshen up, no one goes in there”, mum said and I head back upstairs cringing as my bedroom. Becky’s was further down the long hall. I mindlessly swung the door open and oh my goddess, Is it freaking fucking season in this house. Take me back to the rogue lands, take me now.

I swung the door closed and turned back remembering everything detail by detail, her face, his scent, Lycan screaming MATE! And I lost control, shifting to let her take over feeling utterly betrayed, not wanting to deal with this at this moment.

I have five years of stink on me, I’m bruised beaten and tired. I’m broken on the outside. I still can’t help but cringe at all the change that has happened since I left and the last thing I needed to see was my best friend/mate fucking Jenna the She-bitch.

Is she the Luna now? ‘We’re supposed to be Luna’, Lycan said bursting through the doors were Chrisshiano and Jenna were still composing themselves. ‘Let Me Kill That She-Bitch’, Lycan said charging to attack Jena and probably tear her apart. I let her. That she bitch deserved worse.

“Blair step down”, Chrisshiano said and our mate’s voice calmed Lycan down a little but the betrayal crept in and she went back to bitterly growling. “Shift Wolf”, he said using his alpha voice dominance and power surging throught it but Lycan was not having it. She went to pounce on Jenna but a huge black wolf similar to ours shoved us away.

Wow! Chrisshiano’s wolf is amazing. I oogled at my mate's wolf forgeting the scene taking place. It was in all ways identical to mine with dangerous red eyes that looked like a blood moon eclipse.

If you won’t get out my way I’ll put you down to’, Lycan roared. Okay this has gone too far. ‘Lycan give me back control’, I said, she wasn’t having it.

Five other wolves showed up that I recognised as my parents, Lucreasia, Alpha Ramirez and who I suppose was Chrisshiano’s Gamma by the power radiating of him. They all cornered us but Lycan remained strong. ‘Stand down Blair!’ all six wolves linked starting to corner us.

It’s Lycan not Blair, five years in the rogue lands we’ve taken down worse’, she said and I realised how strong my wolf and I really were. Not really the best moment to feel proud. Lycan would easily take all of them down, no doubt. She didn't know these people. My people.

Lycan give me back control, you’re angry we both are but this is our pack, our family, let me shift back’, I said but she was still so pissed.

I'm proud of you for wanting to protect and claim what's ours but please let me handle this’, I begged.

You’re all lucky Blair still considers you family’, Lycan said before shifting back to human form.

Chrisshiano through pants on, Jena the She-bitch was still in the corner terrified wearing a short slutty red sun dress. The other wolves had run out probably to get dressed as well and I was in the corner trying to hide my Adam’s suit till the wolf I think is the gamma came back in wearing nothing but a short and through me an oversized shirt.

“You good bro”, the gamma said. “Yah Harris we’re good”, Chrisshiano said puling a shirt on. “What’s her problem”, he said looking over to me but not in disgust more like confusion. Before he could answer the rest stormed in.

Mum, dad, Lucreasia and Ex-Alpha Ramirez. “What happened honey, your wolf is beautiful by the way but why was she so angry”, Mum said. Well mummy dearest everything’s been shit since I got here and my mate’s fucking Jenna the she-bitch, Jenna the-fucking She-bitch! Of all things, I wanted to say.

“Can you guys give us some privacy”, Chrisshiano said and Jenna the She-bitch, Gamma Harris, Ex-Alpha Ramirez, Lucreasia The rogue, my mum and dad walked out of the room closing the door behind them leaving me with the walking betrayal, I’m supposed call a mate.

Authors Note

Sooooooo....That happened. Go Lycan. Whoop, whoop, You know some ass whooping was 'bout to go down. Girl..., I mean wolf Power. By now most yall already hating Chrissiano but you can change that by clicking on that little star.

Leave your thoughts comments and predictions and most important of all vote,vote, vote! Bye, bye, byes love, love, love yahs, See yah in the next chapter mmbyeee ~ Tisha💛✌