Chapter 10: Hers To Shift.

~Real love it hurts~

Chapter Ten: Hers To Shift

“You’ve not left this room for five days”, Chrisshiano said interrupting my beloved sleep. We’d been doing that a lot actually. The first three day’s I’d take a bath, wear my PJ’s and tuck myself into bed only to wake up in wolf form, the pyjamas tattered all over and snuggled in the corner of the room which Lycan found most comfortable. So I'd given up on sleeping as a human.

I opened my eyes slowly to see if it was really him. He was standing by the wide open door that I remembered locking because Lucreasia my parents and sometimes Becky would enter and bother me. My parents telling me I need to get out. Becky telling me I need to eat and Lucreasia just being a pain in the ass.

I saw he had the usually I’m – an – alpha – and – I - won’t – let – you – know - what - I’m – planning  - thinking – or - feeling face.

He kept is hands stoically in his pant pockets correction short pockets and tank top. He looked more like a phrat boy on summer vacation than an alpha. Figures Chrisshiano was always immature I thought he’d grow out of it, literally dude grow up. Around him were pieces of wood indicating that he’d broken my door down.

How the hell did I not hear that?

‘Lycan you there’, I asked no response. I stood up defensively getting worried for my wolf, ‘Lycan, Are you okay,why did you react when someone broke down the door. It could have been a threat. Are you there’, I asked again.

‘Yah I'm and that’s the problem I don’t want to be here anymore. Quite frankly, I don't care anymore now let me sleep, human!’, she said great now I have a suicidal wolf on my hands.

‘Not that type of here idiot, I mean away from him. I don't want to be under the same room as our mate anymore’, she said and I went back to snuggling into my corner and ignoring Chrisshiano, basically hoping he’d get the hint and just go away.

“You’re wolf is beautiful”, he said in an almost inaudible whisper that even most wolves wouldn’t be able to here.

‘Just tell him to go away Blair before I make him to disappear forever. You know how I get with things I don't like’, Lycan said. I felt like a mom playing middle -man between her daughter's boyfriend and her.

I got up and walked to the walk-in closet in wolf form then shifted back and threw on an oversized plain black tee shirt. “Go away, Mar, Lycan doesn’t want you here and she kills what she doesn’t like”, I said sitting on the bed.

I realised a couple days ago my existence is meaningless, my whole life’s either been training to fight or fighting rogues. What does a pack warrior/fighter do when there’s nothing left to fight or fight for?

“You’re dead to the pack which means no talking to the members, no taking part in pack activities, you only live here because of your parents, for the time being. You’re fate’s still being decided”, he said.

Nothing about that sentence sounded right, fate is being decided my ass.

“You can’t ban me from the pack when I don’t even know why I’m banned. This is because of that she-bitch, isn’t it?” I said and there goes an chance of a valid argument I had due to my jealousy.

“Leave Jenna out of this it’s not her fault you’re a slut and I rejected you”, Chrisshiano said. “I’m the slut have you seen her, have you smelt her and if I remember correctly I rejected you. You’re too busy sulking over the fact I didn’t say I love you back five years ago to grow up at least be a good damn alpha, phrat boy”, I said.

‘Let me at me him’, Lycan said no doubt ready to tear our mate limb from limb.

“She’s beautiful, the perfect Luna and I love her”, he said. “Are you telling us or yourself because deep down you know we are everything she’s ever going to be and then some”, Lycan broke through.

“Look at you, you can’t even control you’re wolf”, Chrisshiano said.

Don’t control you’re wolf ’, Rohan’s voice echoed within my mind along with the memory of him talking me through my first shift.

Flashback

“Real love it hurts!” I screamed. It was my first shift. I’d spent eleven months in this hell hole. Rohan was right by my side guiding me each step of the way.

“Calm down Blair don’t try to control you wolf, she’s your other a half not a dog on your leash. This is going to hurt but concentrate on the air in your lungs and the ground beneath your feet. Let her in allow her to swallow you whole then it can’t break you, you’re her human and she’s your wolf”, Rohan said. He kissed my forehead and moved back to let me shift.

I let out a scream that turned into a howl I looked at the fiery orange wolf I'd got to know as Rohan's wolf Beast and ran to a pod I'd spotted when Rohan carried us here early.

In the pods reflection, I saw the moon shining brightly against my dark midnight black wolf. I alwayed loved her. "I'm so proud, Blair. Your wolf is beautiful, just like you", Rohan linked.

I narrowed down on the memory and let Lycan take control, trusting my other half. The way I was taught. She doesn't control me, I don't control her. We're one.

“You’re so different the two of you. I’m glad that you have that you chose that she bitch for a mate. I don’t need you, I’ve not needed you for five years. He was and if you love Jenna fine by me because we love someone else to. Lycan is stronger better and I don’t need to control her because she is part of me. My wolf completes yours like you used to complete me but you threw it all away. I used to love you Mars but now you’re nothing to me”, I said and pushed past him out the door.

“We’ll be back but Chrisshiano, Blair and my fate is our own. Not for you or anyone else to decide”, Lycan said before sprinting out the pack house into the woods. Running always helps us think. Where are we going to go from here? 

I really wanted to be with Chrissiano the first time I shifted but I'd never wish to change how it happened.

Though my heart in all ways belonged to Mars, my soulmate. I wanted to be with Rohan. Rohan knows who to love, my Mars doesn't and I'm starting to think, he never will.

Authours Note
I

t's sad to say I'm about done with this book. I know, I know, I'm going to miss me to.

I've been told I sound like a game show host sometimes. Lets test the theory shall we?

If you're reading this, you get to play and you get to play, everybody gets to play. All you have to do is comment on what you want to happen like,

(A) Rohan and Blair end up as endgame, whoop, whoop, go Team R

(B) Mars manages to sneak his way back into Blair's life, boo-hoo! Go Team M

(C) An unexpected newcomer that I've mentioned once or twice manages to take Blair under everyone's noses

( D) DeVil somehow rises from the dead and sweeps Blair off her feet, Team D anyone?

Or my personal favourite (E) Lycan and Blair run away together leaving all the males behind and thriving on girl power, Yaaaaaay!

Seriously the girl's been through a lot, she got a suicidal wolf on her hands come on, Vote, Vote, Vote, comment and find out next time on Truth or Blair (That's the name of the fake game show I'd be worrible at but really all one needs is a pretty little dress) Kay mmmmbyes~ Tisha💛