Chapter 17: Hers To Realize.

~If We Don't Feel Lost Sometimes How Will We Know We Had A Home To Begin With ~

Quote me 😊 Look at me sounding all wise and all knowing 😏 I'm pretty sure I came up with this on my own. May not be the first to think of it but I hope, I am. ~ Tisha💛

Chapter Seventeen: Hers To Realize.

After I left Chrisshiano’s office. I drove back to Gamma Harris’s house. It’s a nice two stored building, it’s really secluded from the rest of the pack but I like it. I went to my room took a bath to clear my thoughts but he was in all of them. Lycan was being quiet lately and it was weird because she usually has an opinion on every little thing.

I sat on the bed with my legs crossed and reached out for her a couple times but she didn’t answer, I really needed her input in things so I used a technique Rohan taught me during the months before the battle with the rogues.

Flashback

As I walked through the rogue lands to clear my mind from the meeting I’d just had with Aura another undercover rogue like me, Javier her rogue mate and Julio the rogue behind everything who took over after DeVil. They were talking about taking down a whole pack and I just had to agree.

All those lives that would be lost, the children, women, families destroyed and I had to side with them in order not to reveal my identity, then more lives would be lost. I felt lost and all the past years I’d spent here would be for nothing.

I found Rohan seated cross legged beside his wolf, and they were one on one talking. I was about to turn around not to disturb or anything but the forest twig that likes to break at the most inconvenient time broke and both heads turned to me. It was freaky.

“It’s okay B, he won’t bite”, Rohan said. I disappeared   to get my clothes then came back and sat by Rohan crossed leg. I looked at the huge fiery red wolf in front of me. It looked scary as hell but I knew he was just a vicious at times blood thirst cuddle bear. “Hey Beast”, I said and it wiggled its tail and licked me. Now you know why I kept smelling like rogue.

“It’s something my mum and dad taught me from the gustily moon pack, how to separate your primal self from your human”, he said emotion laced in his tone as he remember his pack. With a sigh, I’d gotten used to those by now, he said, “I was just thinking about my real parents, the rogues who didn’t want me and I guess I felt a little lost”, he said and my heart shattered for him.

I wrapped my arms around his waist to comfort him and he placed his over my shoulder rubbing soft unconscious circles at my arm, “Well at least you know I want you ad you’re pack wants you so screw the on missing out on the amazing person we know you are”, I said.

“I can show you if you’d like”, he said a smile gracing his gaze pulling away from each other so that there was enough space between us. I nodded eagerly, telling him I’m ready to follow his instructions.

He closed his eyes, drew in a deep breath, I followed everything he did and he said, “Sit cross-legged. Deep breath. It’s like the first shift with no amount of pain at all but this time instead of becoming the wolf, let her out. Connect to everything that makes you and Lycan the same and split in the middle. Take everything that makes you different and let her be her own independent person allow her to take any form human or wolf but remember Blair this only lasts a few hours if you stay separate from your primal self for long you might lose your wolf. Do as I said then open your eyes”

I let myself drift back to reality and opened my eyes. “Hi Blair”, Lycan said as she sat cross leg opposite me in human form. I’d done this before but she always cam by as a wolf. “You’re not in wolf form”, I sated the obvious.

“Well were not in the rogue lands so I guess we can let our guard down and besides I want to laugh when somebody abruptly enters to be freaked out by seeing to Blairs. I’ll be like I’m the real Blair and you’ll also be like no I’m the real Blair and they won’t now who is who. They’ll be so confused”, she said through laughs like it was the funniest thing ever.

I looked at my living breathing, hysterically laughing clone. She finally sobered up and said, “So what’s up” in a monotone. Seriously! “What’s up? Really! You’ve been so quite lately”, I said, “well your pack life is drama and girl you know I don’t do drama but I know you want to talk so let it out”, she said unconcerned, typical Lycan.

I sighed at her then said, “You know what’s going on right, do you think he wants us” bearing out my thoughts. “Well the time I’ve known him he’s been and egotistical self-serving dick but he’s our mate, the goddess doesn’t make mistakes”, Lycan said.

“What about Lucreasia and DeVil”, I asked. They were mates they didn’t turn out peachy. “What about them? She’s happy now, isn’t she”, Lycan said and that only grew my worries. “What if that’s the point? What if I’m meant to leave Mar? What if that’s how our path to never be?” I said.

“Do you love our mate?” Lycan asked. “Do you?”I countered.

“I… someone’s here”, she had started to say but I guess she sensed something and merged with me gain. I went to check it out. ‘Do what you must, fight for our mate’, she said.

Author's Note.

Team R😇 I'm here!!! I've not forgotten 'bout you. Did yah like the flash back? Thoughts, Comments, Votes and 'little talks' are always accepted.😈

My Bestie reads this and she's super team Rohan so she threatened me😔 But chic chill I'm team Rohan too😂

Thanks for reading seriously it makes me happy seeing the numbers grow, like always see yah in the next one, Mmmmbyes. The cute-dorable ~ Tisha💛